Menu
Home Transportation & Vehicles Honda Financial Services Credit report
S
Author of the complaint
2:33 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To whom it may concern,
In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act Section 611 (15 U.S. C. § 1681I), I am practicing my right to challenge questionable information that I have found on my personal credit report. I do not approve the information listed below and request that you investigate further.
Issue 1: remove 30 day late payments notice from my credit file from American Honda (see attached Transunion report).
I have contacted American Honda customer support line few times regarding this issue and explained what happened and didn't hear back after. I have set up an auto pay from the day one and never missed a payments. However upon moving to IL state from NY, I changed my license plate and there was a property tax initiated on my account for the month of August 2020 which I was never aware off. I was never contacted, not even an email/ letter or any phone call regarding this additional charges. My auto pay was still on and I thought everything was taken care off. One day I thought of taking a look at my statement and that's when I realized about the charges and made payment over the phone right way. However, by then it was already been reported to credit bureau. There was no fault from my side and I had no way of knowing of such charges. Therefore, I humbly request to take the late payments off from my credit file before I contact with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to lodge a complaint against the creditor.
Issue 2: no auto loan info is being found on Experian
Upon checking my Experian reports for months after months, I have never seen the auto loan information being reported. I have contacted both parties regarding this issue and was only told to get in touch with other party (easiest solutions someone could offer). However, American honda have confirmed me multiple times that it's being reported from their side, I had requested for a copy of such report and never received to date. I do see that being reported on my Transunion though. Therefore, I would like you to take the necessary steps to make sure it gets reported with Experian and also provide me a copy of it so that I can get back to Experian with proof and may be lodge a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
I am allowing you 30 days to complete this investigation after which I authorize you to mail me my my updated credit reports along with the investigation results.

More Honda Financial Services complaints & reviews