Honda Motor — wrv car front chromium with honda monogram is rusted
I am owning my second Honda Car WRV IDTEC 1.5 Diesel top option bearing Engine no. [protected] and Chassis no. [protected].
The Chromium portion of the bannet is rusted as shown in the photo. I wrote it to Customer care Honda, India. They responded to me saying that it is due to ambient condition. They tried to polish it once. It stayed polished for a week. Again the rust appeared. When I filed a complaint, again the local dealer is offering to polish it again. Is it a permanent solution for 18 months old car.
I am highly unsatisfied with Honda customer care India. For them, customer care is not so important. I do not want to waste your time and mine in sending the car for just polishing the part. I am highly dissatisfied with Honda. This will reflect in all websites in coming days. Please note that "ONE UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER = LOOSING 1000 CUSTOMERS"
My next action will be going to consumer court for cheating me with such substandard part. I want a permanent remedy for a car which I bought with 12 LAC money. Please note that you are not doing any favour to your customer. You are doing a favour to yourself by improving the customer satisfaction. Hope HONDA Customer Care clearly understand its responsibility.
More Honda Motor Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0