HomeCinemaCenterrude and unethical behavior

C

Yesterday I got a damaged table (its leg was split into two parts right in the half). I contacted them to let them know and was treated in a very rude manner by their representative named jenny. She couldn't give me a straight answer what I had to do next and she also refused to transfer me to someone who could really help me out. She was very ignorant to me and made me feel really bad as if it was my fault. All of a sudden in the middle of our conversation when I started to ask her to let me speak to someone else, she without saying anything at all just hung up on me.
This person deserves to be fired. The way she treats customers is simply unacceptable.