Home Depot — store appearance.
I have for many years enjoyed my Home Depot in Pontiac MI due to great employees and quick service. I don't know what has happened to all the employees but this store is struggling big time. I am a contractor who is in the stores with my crew some times more then once daily. The store looks like it has been shopped for a week straight with no one Employed. Where is the management team at, or lack of is most likely the problem, the same as employees. I have to tell you, two Menards stores are be built within 10 miles of my store and if this continues I will send my employees elsewhere, close accounts and switch all my business. I am in the trades and many other contractors I know have expressed the same concern. Very sad to see my store falling apart.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment