Home Depotrude employee

We were in the lighting department and we opened the box of a light that was already opened. Bob, one of the employees, asked us very rudely if we were gonna tape the box back since we opened it. I told him it was already opened and he started cussing at us. He said ### lady that's ridiculous and mumbles some other words and walked away. He should not be in customer service if he doesn't know how to treat one. We complained to another employee and she said oh you must mean bob. She said he was rude to one of her customers too. That is ridiculous that he gets away with the way he acts. I will not be at Home Depot anymore!

• HomeDepot_Care Jan 13, 2014

Alowe11,
    I do apologize for the associate being rude; there is never a reason to be anything but polite and helpful to our customers.
    I'd like to let the store manager of Bob's location know about this experience so he can address.
    Please send an email with your post above, remind us you posted on ComplaintsBoard.com, provide your contact info & most importantly, the exact store location you were in.
    Thank you for posting!
    - Nicki ([email protected])

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jan 11, 2014

So... My question for you is "Why did you open the lights?"... lol
    Sorry but I had to ask?