Home Depotdouble charged - can't get resolution

Don't ever shop at the Vernon Hills, IL Home Depot. On 5/16/09, I purchased a lawn tractor and accessories. It took over 45 minutes to ring up my sale because the clerk was incompetent. Turns out he double-charged me for the entire order ($3200), and then issued a credit ($1423) that I have never received. I have been trying to work with Home depot customer service and the Vernon Hills store for the past 10 days, to resolve this, but no luck. Everytime I call, I get another person that knows nothing. These guys are idiots. This issue is still unresolved. Don't ever shop Home Depot Vernon Hills!