The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Home Depot — double charged - can't get resolution
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Don't ever shop at the Vernon Hills, IL Home Depot. On 5/16/09, I purchased a lawn tractor and accessories. It took over 45 minutes to ring up my sale because the clerk was incompetent. Turns out he double-charged me for the entire order ($3200), and then issued a credit ($1423) that I have never received. I have been trying to work with Home depot customer service and the Vernon Hills store for the past 10 days, to resolve this, but no luck. Everytime I call, I get another person that knows nothing. These guys are idiots. This issue is still unresolved. Don't ever shop Home Depot Vernon Hills!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card!
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges
- Home Depot - Customer safety during covid 19
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677