Holsted JewelersFree rings

I received a card offering free rings, two off them and, the trick was you have to pay for the shipping and, handeling on each ring. Well I thought they were free, so I do not want them, the order # [protected], for the white topaz ring, for $7.55. I want this and, the blue topaz ring order cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation: Sincerely yours: Carol J. Spannagel January 06, 2014.

• Sh
    sheshia Jun 06, 2017

Got my 2 free rings ( shipping and postage ) then purchased earrings and all were beautiful - until I wore them. the earrings are still beautiful ( I haven't worn them ) but all of the silver coating is completely worn off and the stones in 1 ring have gone all cloudy ! Will never waste my money on their products again but then again, " you get what you pay for !"

• Do
    Donna Tucker Dec 31, 2015

I was told that I won two free rings. All I had to do is pay s/h . Also had a code for a $25.00 Wal-Mart gift card. I payed the s/h plus a dollar the s/h of the
    Snowflake Pendant as well. To this day I have not received nothing nor have I heard anything about the free gifts. I would like to know if this real are a scam. As of now I feel like it was a scam.

• Lo
    Lori Kling Dec 13, 2015

I just ordered the two free rings paying $7.98 s&h. I also had a code for a $25.00 Wal-Mart gift card. They did try to sell me other items and a warranty but I declined all other offers and made sure to ask before hanging up the exaxt charge was only the $7.98. She assured me yes. Also they DO let you know that you are in their jewelry club by accepting this free ring offer. Also they let you know you may call and cancel within 10 days. So I'll stay neural until i see if i get my rings and gift card. I plan to cancel in about 8 days.

• Pa
    Pam Kinder Dec 11, 2015

I have no complaints I pd shipping and handling and received my stackable rings as promised. I also cancelled membership I called them 3 times. But I received my order perfect fit.

• Fr
    Frances Okeefe Dec 09, 2015

I was supposed to havewon2 rings for shipping at 6.99 and than was charge 56.98a price plus the shipping and handling what happen to the free rings really a bunch of bull if you ask me Frances okeefr phila pa

• Va
    Valerie Cox Nov 15, 2015

I ordered 2 of the rings from InBox Surveys, 3 weeks ago and still have not received them. Was suppose to have gotten them a week in half ago

• Br
    Bronxlenny Jul 28, 2015

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

I won two(2) rings from Holsted jewelers playing the PRICE IS RIGHT "play at home" game.
    Now I'm being billed by Holsted Jewelers for jewelry I haven't ordered and/or received.

• Pi
    piqued1 Jul 23, 2015

These people are crooks=don't do any business with them. I cancelled my account with them and was given a confirmation number by "Marcus". Had to mail the ugly earrings that I hadn't ordered back at my own expense. Then I receive a postcard stating I may be sent something else and billed for it. When I called the number on the postcard I got connected to a gift card giveaway (again to be charged to my credit card to be mailed to me) I tried for over 10 minutes to get the woman ("Stacia") to connect me with Holsted to cancel any/all further mailing/billings from them. Finally she tells me I have to call this number back. When I did I got the same routine and runaround from someone else. Who/where/how do I report this?

janet welsh May 22, 2014

i truly agree with you, i was also sent a card for two free rings, but all i got was one ring ( wrong size ). then I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL ABOUT TWO FREE RINGS, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING $6.99 FOR EACH RING, EVEN THO THEY WERE BEING SENT TOGETHER.IT'S NOT RIGHT, CAUSE THEN WHEN YOU CALL TO CHECH ON YOUR ORDER THEY TELL YOU ( ALL OF A SUDDEN ) THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK, BUT YET WHEN THE ORDER WAS PLACED EVERYTHING WAS FINE.THEY GOT THEIR MONEY $13.98, ALREADY SO I SHOULD HAVE MY RINGS, .EITHER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THEIR HELP, OR THEY REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DUMB &DUMBER...I'M TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CEO OF THE COMPANY, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW IT .SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP PLEASE DO [email protected] my email address drop me a line thank you !!!