Having problems with Invicta?

Invicta reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2009. The latest review 105670890 four watches was posted on Mar 3, 2021. The latest complaint charged my credit card without approval and still didnt return watch was resolved on Mar 25, 2013. Invicta has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 36 reviews. Invicta has resolved 10 complaints.

Invicta Customer Service Contacts

1 Invicta Way, 3069 Taft St.
Hollywood, Florida

Invicta Complaints & Reviews

Invicta[protected] four watches

I placed the order december 2nd. The tracking id given was showing as package delivered after 4 weeks. I sent an email as I had not received the package and was told it had be delivered to the international shippers. I waited another month and then after a few emails got another tracking number that showed the package delayed in customs. The package then show as return to shipper from customs at which point I asked for a refund, I was told that they have not yet received the package back. It has now been over 3 months and I have stopped getting responses to my emails.

[protected] four watches
[protected] four watches

Invicta WatchWatch

I think it was december17th and I was on Facebook and ur infomercial caught my eye. So I ordered a watch? I still haven t received my watch!!! My credit card provider told me to contact you, before we take action. Thank you love ur site!! Donald noonchester

InvictaShipping

I purchased an Invicta Spiderman chronograph on June 27, 2020 off the Invicta website and paid via Paypal. The website read that it was in stock and ready to ship. I was given an estimated delivery date of July 6th, 2020 and that I would receive an email with a tracking number when the item shipped. I could not get anyone on the phone, so I went an email. I received a reply saying that it has not shipped yet. I replied to cancel the order. Their response today (07/10) was they can not nor would they refund, that I had to wait until it shipped and THEN I could ask for a return label and only after they received it back could they process a refund. They also refused to indicate when the watch would ship. I gave them the order number, my phone number and PayPal receipt to prove the item had been paid for. If the item is in stock, it should not take 2 weeks to ship the item and if the item has not shipped, a refund should be fast and easy. I would have hoped for better customer service

Apr 18, 2020

Invicta Watch — New watch

While on vacation I purchased a new Invicta watch on a Royal Caribian curise ship. The watch was soild with a...

Invictawatch sales online

I ordered a watch on 12/21/2019. To date, my order continues to say processing and I cannot reach anyone @ Invicta to get a status. I have have called and been placed on hold for over 1 hour, have written emails, and have tweeted and nothing. Customers/Consumers should not have to chase a status on orders. I am a very frustrated customer and need to hear back from Invicta with proper status or the ability to get a refund. I have upcoming travel don't need a watch delivery sitting on my doorstep while I'm on the road.

Apr 01, 2019

Invicta — customer complaint about sales associate

To whom it may concern, I visited the one World Trade Center Invicta store about 2 weeks ago when a sale...

Jan 30, 2019

Invicta — worst ever

I sent in 2 watches for repair that cost me $70 before they even left my house. $28 each for the repair...

Invicta — invicta watch repair service center, sandy utah

Well I 've heard the horror stories about Invicta service center and now I know they are all true. I...

Invictarepair services

My husband bought me an Invicta watch on a cruise not even a year ago I haven't worn it much I put it on and the minute hand fell off I remembered I still have warranty so I send it to you with a $28 money order when the repair representative calls me Segan Fredericton calls me immediately blames me for the damages without even asking me what happened so that goes to tell me he's trying to talk me out of my warranty please help me my watches still at the service center . To know I was getting charged as much as my watch is worth to repair it is not fair. Please help.

• Br
              Bryan Craig Nov 11, 2019

This company are simply crooks junk watches made in China, dials don't hold, crowns fall off, cheap rubber bracelets.

• Br
              Bryan Craig Nov 11, 2019

This company are simply crooks, most watches made in China now.

Invicta — automatic watch - reserve 18922

Second hand of Invicta 18922 Reserve Tourneau chronometer watch wouldn't reset to high noon. Wrote Invicta...

Invicta — my watch has been gone for repair for 8 months

June 2017 i took my Invicta watch to the Boca Town Center Mall thinking i just needed a battery. They...

Invictaservice at international mall

First: the computer is down, they are calling the manager, come back in 30 minutes, they will be with me in a minute! Excuse after excuse The girls are nice but how I'm being put off is horrible! This is the second time because earlier in the month they said there is a new system! Really, the "system down" excuse is crap! There isn't a back up plan for this "New System"? Wow what a horrible plan Invicta has! What can you do to rectify this with me? You tell me! Once or if this gets fixed I will never buy or deal with Invicta again!

Invicta Watch Companymodel # model: 12115 (service only) 6 months no watch yet.

I initially gave 2 watches to be repaired to the world trade center store in june of 2017.

The results were,

Watch (1) movement adjustment
              Watch (2) band replacement
              Replacement band for watch 11887
              Non swiss watch - battery
              Battery for a non-swiss watch - includes battery, gasket, h20 test
              Interior cleaning
              Clean out all humidity from inside of watch. add oils as needed then reseal to standard

It took until august to receive a response and quote for service. I immediately paid the quote to complete service. I was told it could take an additional 60 days for services.

Now after nearly 6 months, I still don't have my watches and can't seem to get an answer for why it's taking so long.

I've called customer service and it says that this number is not available at this time.

I'm getting a complete run around. i've bought over 7 invicta watches and will never support this company again.

Invicta — not sure i'll use them again

Guys, stop hiding behind your tables and start working properly. I don't know what happened there but you...

Invicta — cs doesn't answer

At first, everything went well. I placed an order, was immediately charged and got a confirmation. Great. The...

Kreamer

Invictawebsite & customer service

Invicta does not care about their customers, nor do they have interest in offering ANY type of customer service.
                Ravia?? or Rava?? Offered no help or any concern in getting help with the website malfunctioning with an Invicta - Synchrony financing issue.
                Extremely unprofessional and unhelpful.
                I Loved Invicta watches for over a decade, I will never buy another one in this lifetime.

Invictainvicta pro diver automatic watch

I purchased the above watch on June 28, 2017. I paid the extra $29 for two day delivery. I expected the watch to be delivered at least by July 3 (more than two days). However, it was not delivered until July 5. I was very disappointed as the watch was a birthday gift for my brother whose birthday is July 4. There was a slip in the package which indicated it should have been delivered on July 3. In view of all this, I expect the $29 to be credited to my account. Thank you for your consideration.

Invicta — watch

I bought my sub aqua watch a little over a year ago! I have my 5 year warranty etc. The battery has stopped...

Invicta Watch Company — customer service

Got an invitca watch as a gift from my wife. Not only will I never buy one, but I have advised my wife, and...

Invicta Watch Companyinvicta watch

The store jacked up my son's watch when they took links out upon purchase. It has not worked correctly since and we can no longer get the band to stay together. This watch is only two months old. The 800 number does NOT answer the phone, the corporate office does NOT answer the phone, they do NOT return email, and they do NOT respond to social media posts. They did not give me a warranty card either, which I didn't know even existed until I tried to log in online for repair service. The store said I can send it back to them and they'll send it out for repair but the band is not covered under warranty, so I have to pay for that...plus shipping and handling both ways. Even though THEY are the ones who messed it up. Basically, I have an expensive paperweight in a stupid yellow box. Wish I had read these reviews before. I will be posting negative feedback every place I can find to hopefully help the next customer. WRETCHED. Do not know how they stay in business.