Holiday Systems International (HSI)hsi payment for using your vacation rental

N Feb 05, 2019

In 2018 I used HSI's cash exchange program agreeing to sell HSI the use of our vacation timeshare unit for two weeks. HSI then sold those weeks and they were used during the summer of 2018.
In Oct 2018 I contacted HSI to ask why I had not been paid and on Oct 3, 2018 they emailed me saying that their accounting department was inudated with a high volume of transactions and that our check was scheduled to be mailed to us the week of Jan 21, 2018 (they ment 2019). On Feb 3, 2019 I emailed them again asking where our overdue check was. On Feb 5, 2019 they emailed back saying that they would email me when they mailed the check (but gave no commitment on when they planned to send the check).