Holiday Inn Express- Clemson Frontage Roadresignation over unfair treatment

D

I have been work for this property since 9/2005. I have never quit and have never been wrote up for anything. I recently resigned because the GM did not know how to talk to me as a senior staff member. I was already to start training at our other property that we owned on the next week following my resignation. I went over to the other property to talk to one of the co-workers, leaving a very well capable employee at the Holiday inn. I got received a very blunt email to my full time job, disrupting my day about why I should not have gone to the other property to work without permission and clocking out from Holiday Inn to clock at the other property. I did not go to work at the adjacent property, but to discuss something with the other worker. While their she got busy and I guess needed help with a meeting room on that property. I volunteered to help, using proper customer service. After her nasty emails and threat, I resigned. The GM then barred from the property, which I don't think she have the right to do, since this was an email fight between me and her. I feel my rights as an IHG member have been violated and request fair action me taken on my behalf. Because of this evil deed, I have no more access to employee, of family and friends rates that was helping my budget. I have also loss income because of the GM unfair management practices. I can be contacted at: [protected]