Hockerty.com/tailor4less.comtailored fashion

R

So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants.
If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple.

"hockerty.com" - previously "tailor4less.com" - produces tailored fashion. Do not go there. Absolutely not. You will lose out. Great website, bad product. Not honest, no real address to grab them. There is a reason they changed names. Too many bad reviews. Customers even called them crooks.

My story (Was a dumb decision):
Put in my measurements from a tailor that made a perfectly fitted suit for me. Ordered 4 suits. Delays. Finally they came. Jacket ended almost above the belt. Pants too short, too tight. Complained via mail (The only way to communicate!) and sent photos. Only after sort of screaming at them in my mails were they willing to redo everything. Send all of it back. Weeks went by. Suits arrived. Jackets and pants too short, too tight.

Back again. For 2 suits the fabric was out and was not reordered. Made me chose something different. Even tried getting more money for a more expensive fabric. No way. Ca. 6 weeks went by. Again my suits arrived. Surprise, the jackets fit. The pants a disaster for the 3rd time. They kept using wrong measurements! Wrote mails, sent photos. They ignore my mails. No reaction no further compensation or retailoring. They took my money for 4 suits, took all in all 6 months, leaving me with 4 jackets but I paid for 4 suits. What would you call such a company?

Addresses I found. Wrote to all of them. No reaction. Ultimate bad company!
They have a fake swiss address. Probably a mailbox company:
Aft gmbh
Buchhaldenstrasse, 1
8302 kloten
Switzerland
Ch-[protected]

Ceo: silvia ribes, maria-elena bannwart-maurer

Spain:
Tailor4less/hockerty
Av. Via augusta 15-25
Edificio b1, 3a planta, puerta 18
08174 sant cugat del valles
Barcelona
Spain

In germany they send via this address:
Shanghai cne c/o dhl paket gmbh
Vor der hecke 910
34355 staufenberg

tailored fashion

• Updated by RalfM · Nov 21, 2017

Unfortunately the internet is so large with millions of people, people who will not see these comments before it is too late. Do not trust "Hockerty"! They give discounts for a replacement?! Funny. Consumer laws in the EU would not allow this. Anyway under the Hockerty name they jacked up their prices by 50-100% in comparison with their previous "tailor4less" name. Please do not go there and waste your money.

• Po
    P.......off Nov 20, 2017

I ordered a wool suit from Hockerty in April 2017. On Nov.17, 2017, as I was sitting down at the breakfast table, the fabric of the trousers split at the seat.The material was of such poor quality it did not last 7 months!! I asked the company to replace the trousers, but they refused, saying it was beyond the 30 day period they have for any replacements. They asked me to pay for another pair of trousers with a "discount".
    If this were a New Zealand company, they would have been bound by our Consumer Guarantee law to issue a full refund or replacement. This company is using its offshore location to get away with ignoring their responsibility to customers. Very poor attitude. I will never buy from them again.

Comments