The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hobbytron.com — Online fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I wish I had read these reports before I let my son lose his hard earned money by ordering an airsoft gun from these organized criminals. They sent nothing but charged my card with a strange legend 'FREIGHTTRAI' followed by a non-working telephone number. After two weeks with no email, no package, I disputed the charge. Suddenly two weeks later I get a letter from my bank that seems to infer they think the charge is legitimate, and a huge package appears at our door requiring (get this) a personal signature to release. Foolishly I accept what turns out to be a box of disassembled parts with no instructions for assembly. Worse I think crucial parts are missing, I can see no way to assemble this crap into a working gun. The package has my own address as the return address. These people are deliberately concealing their identity both in placing the charge on my card and then delivering the package. They required a signature for the package. They are a racket, an organized criminal operation. They should be investigated and shut down.
More Hobbytron.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hobbytron - All-around bad shopping experience
- Hobbytron.com - Failure to deliver
- Hobbytron Airsoft - Theft and Nondelivery
- Hobbytron.com - Customer Service/Products are a RIPOFF
- Hobbytron.com - never recv'd goods, never get refund
- Hobbytron - Avoid ordering from them
- Hobbytron - Garbage quality items!
- Hobbytron.com - this is a scam
- Hobbytron - Dishonest
- Hobbytron.com - Please note, we do not issue refunds to ANY opened or used items