Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas?

+91 26 572 808 (Ahmedabad)
+91 242 286 (Anantapur)
+91 248 4846 (Aurangabad)
+91 30 128 601 (Bangalore)
+91 278 9791 (Bhopal)
+91 249 2912 (Bhubaneswar)
+91 504 6517 (Chandigarh)
+91 258 0124 (Gorakhpur)
+91 659 0230 (Hazira)
+91 260 875 (Hoshiarpur)
+91 248 6827 (Hubli)
+91 240 0357 (Jabalpur)
+91 274 0087 (Jaipur)
+91 221 000 (Jammu)
+91 645 7589 (Jamshedpur)
+91 645 3888 (Jodhpur)
+91 239 2074 (Kochi)
+91 22 627 883 (Kolkata)
+91 230 8863 (Lucknow)
+91 248 8577 (Madurai)
+91 254 7083 (Nagpur)
+91 27 836 027 (Navi Mumbai)
+91 223 2348 (Patna)
+91 222 9060 (Raipur)
+91 27 716 349 (Secunderabad)
+91 291 1112 (Solapur)
+91 731 807 4533 (Varanasi)
+91 287 2329 (Vijayawada)
+91 271 6122 (Visakhapatnam)
Petroleum house 17, J Tata Road Churchgate
Mumbai
India - 400020

Complaints & Reviews

Delayed services by the dealer

Being in a transferable job of my husband, were transfered to moradabad (up) two years back. since then we...

Problem in booking gas on phone

We have two connections of HP Gas . Consumer numbers are as- 608329 & 400694. Dealer is JK Gas Co. Whenever...

Gas connection without stove

I am leaving in sector-8, Airoli Navimumbai. Two months before i have inquired for Gas cylinder booking in...

Delivery problems

I am a consumer of HP Gas in Surat. My consumer number 608843 . I am taking gas cylinder form Yogita Gas service 116/1, Ambika nagar, Nava Gam, Dindoli Road, Udhna, Surat (Gujarat).
From last one year i am suffering from supplier side he is not giving us proper supply. Everytime i have to go to his office for LPG gas cylinder but after that he not giving response and reply answer that "we are not having Stock so you must wait till we will not get cylinders from HP company.

Thanks
Kundan Singh
Surat Gujarat, India

• Sh
    Shashidhar Oct 05, 2007

Hi,

My name is Shashidhar and our consumer number is 605070. Our agency name is Sugam Enterprises, we have always had problems receiving cylinder. Every time we book for cylinder we have to wait and wait atleast for a month and there is no proper response from the distributor. None of them answer the phone call and when we go and meet them in personally they dont respond properly, many consumers are facing such issues. This agency has been one of the worst agency in the past few years, previously we were with a different distributor and never used to face such problems. Only that agency was a little far away from our house. Kindly do the needful and if required please dont hesitate to contact me.Below is my contact details, hopefully this will help us.

#36, C/O. N.D. Flour Mill, 3rd cross,
    GKM College Road, Jaraganahalli,
    Bangalore - 560078
    Mobile - 9845875686
    Res - 080 22441355

ulhas bandi Jan 11, 2008

Hello sir,
    This is Ulhas bandi Consumer no 616650. I have placed order for cylinder refill in 5th December 2007. Till date i.e 11 January 2008 there is no delivery of gas cylinder. The lady who picks up the phone does not respond to the call. Please help me

ulhas bandi

Pathetic service by the dealer Sugam Enterprise Bangalore

I am facing this problem from the day I have taken connection. There phone line are always busy or no response. They do not deliver till you do the follow up 5-6 times. Minimum delivery time is 15 days from date of booking. If you do not follow up they will not deliver the cylinder at all. Guys always ask for extra amount as delivery tips.

ulhas bandi Jan 10, 2008

Hi,
    This is Ulhas bandi. I have HP gas from past 3 years. I have only one cylinder and for refill I need to wait for 48 hours, In this 2 days time I and my family have to survive with outside food which is expensive. Every month I request for additional cylinder but agency people says it would be available in next month. Till date, no additional cylinder and only hope from the agency. Is there any body to listen to my complaint and help me to get additional cylinder. This helps me in need of time and avoid to wait for long hours for cylinder

Ulhas Bandi
    9886725369.
    number 616650

Distributors Name;

Lalith Gas Agency
    HP Gas Dealer,
    Kengeri Satellite Town,
    Bangalore 560060

No or late delivery of gas cylinder!

My consumer no. is 604363 and agency name is Divya Jyoti Enterprises (Shop no. 11/12, B Block, Shiv Shakti Complex, East Vinod Nagar, Delhi. In the last 2 months (May and June, 2007), I registered my request for booking 2 times (using MTNL automated Gas booking facility) and 3rd time on Monday, July 2, 2007. So far I have not been able to get my empty cylinders replaced. When I contacted on Monday, July 2, 2007, I was told that the Gas has already been delivered on June 15. I informed the agency that it has not been done so and your gas vendor is selling the gas in black market and also requested him to check the receipt. I have been following daily to remind him and I am being promised that it will be delivered today/tomorrow. This is unacceptable. These people do not realize the importance of service to customers and do not perform their duty seriously and in turn, customer only suffers.

ulhas bandi Jan 11, 2008

hello sir,
    Distributor Lalitha gas agency, hp gas dealer Kengeri satellite town bangalore 560060 has not delivered gas cylinder. I had placed order on 5 dec 2007 and till date 11 jan 2008 no cylinder. The person says no stock or no load of cylinder arrived to the said station. please do send the load of gas cylinder so that I can be given one.

ulhas bandi

HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad!

We have facing the delay gas supply for past one year. We have 2 cylinders connection at Adyar, Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA Branch. But every time I will get the cylinder after empty of the both cylinders. I think they are booked in our name and sales it to black. And the booking systems also very bad. They are speaking language also very bad!!!

Madhukar A. Vajantri Jul 04, 2007

In Mumbai some of the Gas Agencies of HP are very bad in shapes. The complaint/Suggestion registers are kept for the sake of formalities. There is no control of the HP administration over the agencies. Booking system is shabby. The complaints are redressed. The staff in some of the Agencies is adamant. Some of the Agencies such as Kshitij Gas Agency in Goregaon (East), Mumbai is a good example of the poorest administered gas agency I ever visited. Daily the office is crowded and one has to visit the office at least three to four times to get the gas cylinder.

• La
    Latha Sep 16, 2007

we are not getting the gas in time

• Pr
    prakash Sep 27, 2007

am from bangalore...here Maruthi Agenices is there... in Madevpura... here those guys are doing very very bad...booking and delivery... because.. each and every cylinder they are selling to black market.... like Rs.500 to 600.. anytime its available.. so need to take action to this supplier... its thank ful for our area people...

thanks
    for public
    prakash.

• Ha
    Hari Kishan More Dec 26, 2007

This is mal practice made by the deler and as well as company, oter wise why no one hearing about the complains on them, at berhampur plenty of cylender available in black but for the customer opt for booking system are not getting in time, what the time frame for booking and delevery of cyclender, we couldnot under stnad till today, nor any notice or system is displayed at deler point.

• Nc
    N C MOHANTY Jul 19, 2008

I have registored for a new LPG gas connection in Nerul Sec-20, Navi mumbai.
    And weating nos is 335, Please provide me a new connection as early as possible.

Thanks
    N C Mohanty

• Ro
    Rohit Jun 03, 2009

I had requested for second gas connection on April 2008 but till date I have not recieved it.

I had made the request at maruthi gas agency ( HSR)
    Booking ID: 2112
    Customer ID:618722

• Aa
    A.ANBUSELVAM Jul 14, 2010

hello sir this is the complaint about te delay in deliver o the cyinder.

i booked the cylinder on 28.o6.10.they told me that they will deliver within in a week.but till now they didn't do it.everytime they are repeating the same and also they are not producing my bill too.the service is very bad.plz consider my compliant and take action.

Booking No:322
    Customer ID :621149
    Agency:Savitha gas agency, Adambakkam, chennai

thanks
    A.Anbuselvam

• Je
    jeevaram chouhan Aug 06, 2013

hello sir this is the complaint about te delay in deliver o the cylender.

i booked the cylinder on 30.o7.13.they told me that they will deliver within in one an two days.but till now they didn't do it. everytime they are repeating the same and also they are not producing my bill too.the service is very bad.plz consider my compliant and take action.

Late delivery

I booked gas for home delivery on03.05.07 but till today 14.05.07 not deliver. Whenever you visit there...

No additional cylinders provided!

I had got HP gas connection 2.5 years back, but still no additional cylinder provided. Whenever I ask, they...

Distributor's mistakes!

I am from Coimbatore district pollachi town. This distributer selling black sales so cylinder delivery is too...

Unable to get a cylinder

After repeated calls and requests, my father a senior citizen is unable to get a cylinder at palakkad, kondapuram HP gas agency. Gross misappropriation of bookings.

• Pr
    Prashant Baburao Barge Sep 28, 2007

resp sir
    we are also facing the same problem
    also Home delivery charges are hired and we have to stand on roads far outside from our locations
    also dealers not caring about delivery of cylinder or even after logging complaints
    HP Jyoti Dealer at Aundh(Satara)

• Gu
    gulabchand motilal agrawal Jan 06, 2008

i gulabchand agrawal from achalpur dist. amravati maha. consumer no.600252
    distributor :-shriram gas agencyes ,achalpur distributor code 95735-0
    my distributor can not book gas cylender he said first you buy gas pipe of rs. 180 otherwise we can not book your cylender but we alredy change the pipe before two month

jawaid Apr 12, 2008

i need log of the company

• Go
    Govind Singh Apr 24, 2008

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I govind singh was on rent in the house of Mr.M.R.Roy at C.R.Park (delhi)since 1993 to 1995 and Mr.M.R.Roy has HP gas conection no.604213 from Amit Gas Agency D.D.A flats Kalka ji.In 1995 he has shifted abroad and the conection sold to us when i contacted the said Agency regarding change of add.& Name of previous Owner the Agency Guys suggested me that I can only change the add. but not the owner's name and also insured that in future there will be no problems and since 1975 they started delivering cyllinder on my new Add.C-1036 Sangam Vihar new delhi and Till March 2008 I have no problems regarding delivery from Amit gas Agency.But in March 2008 they transfered my conection from Amit Gas Agency to KAMAKHYA ENTERPRISES A-166 Raju Park Devli Road N.D.62.When I contacted my new Agency they demanded owner ID proof I showed My HP Gas Book to him and requested them to help because I have no Id of MR.M.R.Roy then they told me that my conection is not Legal and I have to apply for a new connection I agreed for new connection and requested them to give me a new connection.They demanded Rs.3135 for new connection included for a Cyllinder, a pipe, a Regulator, a Lighter, a Chulha etc.but i requested them to please issue only a Cyllinder, a Pipe, a Regulator but they refused my request.
    please help & suggest me ...ASAP..because I am paying Rs.500 for one Cyllinder from market and ...is it fair to asked for Id proof after 13 years .I have my own Add.proof and Id proof.B'cause since 1975 I living at C-1036 Sangam vihar N.D.62

Thanks & Regard
    Govind Singh

• Go
    Govind Singh May 06, 2008

Dear
    Sir/Madam

Thanks & Regard
    Govind Singh

Gas leak not being attended!

We are being serviced by Manikanta gas agency , Sainikpuri, My consumer No.17020. We have reported Gasleak from the new gas cylinder, but to our dismay there is no one attending or listening. The complaint was recorded in person and the telephones are permanently not attended .

Hope complaints like leaking cylinder are to be taken up seriously.

OR DO NOT PREACH SAFETY AND ALL THE STUFF AND WASTE NATIONAL MONEY & RESOURCES ON THE TV AND MEDIA BY WAY OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING.

• De
    Deepak Rihal Jun 28, 2007

We are being serviced by Maa Vaishno Gas Service , Allahabad . My consumer no. is 600393. We always report the need for a new cylinder but never get it's delivery on time, unless we visit, repeated phone calls and then to our dismay there is no attending or listening. Often it happens that we are told that the gas is reaching on so and so time and when we ring up again on that time as the gas never reaches on the said time we are told some or the other excuse and for some reason or the other the supply is never made before 3-4 days. We are working and have to leave our office no. of times because always false commitments are made to us that the gas must be reaching within an hour or so. The gas shop is closed on Sunday and hence no deliveries are made on Sunday and even on working days there is no response before 11 a.m on phone as one is always switched off and the other remains and replied. Ultimately we have to visit their office and get our delivery so why has the agency given delivery charges ?

• Sw
    Swati Rajesh Borawake Dec 11, 2007

We are being serviced by Amprapal Gas Service , Chinchwad.( Maharashtra ) My consumer no. is 621553. We always report the need for a new cylinder but never get it's delivery on time, unless we visit, repeated phone calls and then to our dismay there is no attending or listening. Often it happens that we are told that the gas is reaching on so and so time and when we ring up again on that time as the gas never reaches on the said time we are told some or the other excuse and for some reason or the other the supply is never made before 3-4 days. We are working and have to leave our office no. of times because always false commitments are made to us that the gas must be reaching within an hour or so. The gas shop is closed on Sunday and hence no deliveries are made on Sunday and even on working days there is no response before 11 a.m on phone as one is always switched off and the other remains and replied. Ultimately we have to visit their office and get our delivery so why has the agency given delivery charges ?

• Ar
    aradhana chopra May 23, 2008

we are being served by laxmi gas agency, vikaspuri, new delhi, consumer no. 678031today one dilevery boy came with all details and gave the cylinder to my mother and took the money he also stated that the reciept are with dilevery boy mukesh who has sent me . after 10 minutes the other dilevery boy mukesh came saying that this cylinder contains water so my mother had to purchase the new cylinder. this is totally fraud and will surely spoil the name of the h.p gas ..
    i want to know how come the details of the booking etc. were made available to the person who gave cylinder with water. .if this is going on then what measures have been taken by the h.p and your franchise to contorl this so that the customers are not looted in future. are yourdilevery man issued any I.cards. the above information may kindly be provided to me further you are reuested to take necessary actionin the matter.

areadhana chopra

somshekar s m Nov 15, 2008

Dear sir,

Cpmplaint aganist agency
    The Mysore kirloskere society harihar

I am customers of hp gas of your harihar branch,
    The Mysore kirloskere society harihar.

All customer of harihar branch facing a huge problem is

1. we are not geting proper servive from agency.
    2. they selling tank in block rate.

Thus customers not getting full cylinders in 40 days once also

Totaly customers we are not interested in this agency, thus please change the agency immediately.

please take action & give me a reply to my email about this complaint

my address
    Somshekar S M
    Customer No 608311
    Moble-9902933000

SANKARANARAYANAN Feb 05, 2009

My name is Sankaranarayanan and we have a Gas connection in Hp in my spouse name and our consumer No is 603424; we booked in the second week of January 2009 and today is 05/02/2009 almost 4 weeks over; The Gas Company name is Kovai Gas Agencies, Vilankurichi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 641004 ; All of their numbers are inactive. What shall we do?

Should we raise a police complaint about the Not found of Gas Agency?

HP Officials

Please take some initiatives you are the flame of India we are looking for your brightness.

Please do something

• As
    ashwani kumar Feb 11, 2009

HAVE A GAS CONNECTION WITH HP GAS. THE DEALER IS GANGA ENT(19610800)M-43, NAVEEN SADAN, DELHI-32DELHI, Dist. DELHI, DELHI - 110032. MY CONSUMER NO. IS 632586. WHENEVER I WANT TO DO BOOKING ON PHONE (22323485, 2222323895) THERE IS ALWAYS NO RESPONCE. I HAVE TO DRIVE 4KMS FOR BOOKING. I M A BUSY. I M COMPLATE HP CONSUMAR ZONE MY COMPLATE NO.08024075 BUT NO RESPONSE PLESSE ACTION MY COMPLATE.
    MY NAME ---ASHWANI KUMAR
    PHONE NO---9212513973

• Am
    amrsaj Feb 24, 2009

Respectable,

(Request for, to arrange a L.P.G Home Delivery in Garhshankar)

With Due respects, I am Har Krishan Lal (Retd. Teacher) of age 62, (Senior Citizen) R/o Ward no.8, near Banga Chownk, Garhshankar, Distt Hoshiarpur Punjab and my Consumer No. is 701920.
    I request to that I am suffering of the worst service of local L.P.G Office under Management of Manjit Gas Service, Garhshankar. Its service is creating harassment amongst me. The home delivery of this agency is not reliable and not as good for old age persons like me. The delivery boys do not deliver cylinders door to door.

Honorable, Like me every senior person who is alone and unable to do hard work is suffering with these mal services. Moreover, some times the Manager, Agency Proprietor, and the staff of Manjit gas services they keep the phone off the hook. Yesterday I make many calls to the Manager, Agency proprietor and at the office they don’t pick my phone. I have no Gas more in my Cylinder. So, please Help me about that issue.
    This all kindness will help us really and we shall be very grateful to you for all this

Thanking You
    Har Krishan Lal
    Ward no.8 Garhshankar
    Distt: Hoshiarpur Pb.

Very poor customer care service!

I am a citizen of Vadodara. I am a regular customer at petrol pump. The branch of the petrol pump is HPCL Coco Vasna road Vadodara. Every time I go to fill petrol in my car and then ask that I want to fill air they either say that the pump is not working or the worker is not present. When we asked for the complaints book at first they refused and then when they gave it to us there had been no actions taken against the complaints in the book. All the complaints were pending. When we asked the staff to give us your e-mail address or contact no. They said that they do not know. Following are the staff members
1. Mr. Bharat Katkar (Station Manager). ph no. [protected]
2. Mr. Ravindra Neema (Sales Officer). ph no. [protected]

manish paul Sep 22, 2008

I had a bitter experence with the manager and staff at TAMBOLI PETROLEUM, JAMNAGAR. I had gone for a refill of my car at the said pump and was treated in a very derogatory manner by the staff and manager. The said manager instead of listning to my complaints of reluctance on the part of the staff for a filling, told me that I should behave as a `customer`. This was despite the fact that i had declared my identity as a doctor. Such a behaviour is surely to pave way for more customers deciding to visit other points. Mob : 9723140176.

• Tm
    T.MANOHARAN Oct 16, 2009

I am customer of hp. i'm very much vexed up with HP Gas and really feel uncomfortable with gas. i'm residing in kerala state, calicut (dist), GEMINI GAS AGENCY, civil station eranchipalam.There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 25 days till we get the line. And after you book, the delivery...

• Sh
    Sharwan kumar Feb 02, 2010

Dear sir,
    Sub: Poor service and non-cooperative of the staff of M/s. Devidayal Enterprises, Sec.8 Rohini, Delhi-85.

My consumer no. is 620637. I had booked LPG on 13.1.2010 personally with the above said agency. after personal visit 6 times, LPG could not supplied till date.

I am very much vexed up with HP Gas and really feel uncomfortable with gas. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 10 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and both are empty with stupid rules of HP gas services. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience... That is the future of HP.

You are requested to kindly take necessary action against the above said agency and their staff.

Thanking you,
    Sharwan kumar,
    Cons.no.620637
    Agency Name: M/s. Devidayal Enterprises,
    Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-110085.

• Hp
    HP care Mar 16, 2011

Request you to post your complaint at the 'Feedback' link in http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com. We have well managed complaint system, which will ensure appropriate action. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you at our service outlets. The complaints on this board cannot be taken as official complaints, and hence required action cannot be taken in lieu of it. Thus, I would request you kindly file the complaint on our official website, and please rest assured that correct action would be taken. Let me inform that the copy of the complaints given on that website goes directly to applicable executive director of the unit. Thank you for using HP service. :-)

• Ha
    harshwardhan Apr 21, 2011

I had a very bitter experence with the and staff at COMPANY ORIENTED PETROL PUMP OF HP NEAR VICTORIA POOL, JAMNAGAR. I had gone for a refill of my car at the said pump and was treated in a very derogatory manner by the staff. The said STAFF instead of listning to my complaints of reluctance on the part of the staff for a filling, told me that I should behave as a `customer`AND STARTED ABUSING ME.. Such a behaviour is surely to pave way for more customers deciding to visit other points. E-MAIL : [email protected]

Shortage of gas, delay in delivery!