Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas?

+91 26 572 808 (Ahmedabad)
+91 242 286 (Anantapur)
+91 248 4846 (Aurangabad)
+91 30 128 601 (Bangalore)
+91 278 9791 (Bhopal)
+91 249 2912 (Bhubaneswar)
+91 504 6517 (Chandigarh)
+91 258 0124 (Gorakhpur)
+91 659 0230 (Hazira)
+91 260 875 (Hoshiarpur)
+91 248 6827 (Hubli)
+91 240 0357 (Jabalpur)
+91 274 0087 (Jaipur)
+91 221 000 (Jammu)
+91 645 7589 (Jamshedpur)
+91 645 3888 (Jodhpur)
+91 239 2074 (Kochi)
+91 22 627 883 (Kolkata)
+91 230 8863 (Lucknow)
+91 248 8577 (Madurai)
+91 254 7083 (Nagpur)
+91 27 836 027 (Navi Mumbai)
+91 223 2348 (Patna)
+91 222 9060 (Raipur)
+91 27 716 349 (Secunderabad)
+91 291 1112 (Solapur)
+91 731 807 4533 (Varanasi)
+91 287 2329 (Vijayawada)
+91 271 6122 (Visakhapatnam)
Petroleum house 17, J Tata Road Churchgate
Mumbai
India - 400020

Complaints & Reviews

Non delivery of Booked cylinder

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no726553 my dealer M/s. Pavan Gas Services ...

Reluctance foe re connection

Dear Sir

I have HP Gas connection with consumer no. 115752 issued by dealer 'Mahalaxmi Gas Services', Jaipur which i surrendered on 9/08/2007 due to my transfer from jaipur to udaipur.

At udaipur i approached to my nearest dealers M/s Mewar java & M/s Surya gas agency for reconnection. At first meeting both dealers refused for re connection due to non availability of cylinders and adviceed to contact other dealers.

M/s Newar java ensured that after one month new cylinders will be available and that time they will give connection. Also there was condition for purchase of gas stove. after knowing that i had already purchaed stove from my last dealer with connection they told to show receipt of gas stove.

After more than one month they are expressing non availability of cylinders and showing reluctance for reconnection. If i have to take new conncetion they are agree as there is scope of sale of gas stove & tube.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action.

Regards
Veerendra jain

vinod kumar pandey Sep 10, 2012

Sir/Madam
    I am vinod kumar from etah 'u.p' my HP gas consumer no. 602613 from Sardar Gas Service A-1 holi gate etah 'u.p' and agency phone no. 05742-230426 . i went to gas agency to take the DPC but they told me that my DPC has alredy passed in 2007 wich is not true becuse i have never taken my DPC and even it is not mentioned on my all gas paper so kindly please help me out my no. Is 08533812344

Comments

mal practice in refilling of cylinder

Dear Sir,
this is to bring to everyone's notice that the said company at the 1st instance delays in taking orders. It is to say that they say that they will not take order for refilling before 21 days after delivery of gas. After that they deliver the ordered gas after 15 days of booking. That means a gap of more than a month between refilling.
With just 2 cylinders, I don't know how will I manage my kitchen without gas. Moreover, I have noted that there is a difference between the date I order the gas and the date on which the order is written as taken and the date of delivery written in the bill and the date at which the gas is delivered.
I can't make out the reason for this. It seems there is some malpractice going on in refilling of gas.

Please take notice of it

• Di
    dIVYA SHARMA Oct 07, 2009

dear sir this is to inform u that in the aiswarya gas agency of HP gas a big blunder is going on they donot deliver the cylinder even after two weeks of bokkin and also after repeated requesition we have been using Hp for almost 3 decades but never faced such a problem . HAVE NOTICED THAT THEY ARE KEEPING BILLS IN DUE AND SELLING CYLINDERS FOR BLOCK PLEASE DO SOME THING THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AGENCY .

Status Enquiry

We applied for filling ststion at village Urkonda, Midjil(Mandal)
Mahabubnagar(Dist) named M/s Shanthi Fillling Station, we havent recieved any confirmation regarding the interview.
We request you to send the status of our application

Thanking you

• Su
    subhadip bhattacharyya Jun 19, 2009

sir,
    i am a customer of hp gas service, but very sorry to inform you that here, in RISHRA (WEST BENGAL) the service provider is very irregular.most of the time the counter is found to be closed, if by any chance is opened then also after12.30 o clock at the noon.it is then not possible to book a gas or to wait until then.
    sir we are really jeopardized.please take some quick step.

Late Delivery / Very Poor Response

I booked gas (Consumer No. 612401) for home delivery on 27 .11.07 but till today 06.12.07 not deliver. Visited there office on 03.12.07 got assurance will get delivered tomorrow. But no delivery happened till date.

I can not share the pathetic situation I'm facing. I'm working with a MNC and my working hours are quite large, usually I reach home after 8.30 pm. I've 2 small children ( 2 Yrs. & 4 Yrs.) crying for milk but Gas not available in the Home. After reaching home I took my family to near by Dhaba to have dinner to manage the day even we keep hunger whole day long w/o break fast, launch.

Gas Agency (M/S Shive Sai Gas Agency, Salarpur, Bhangel, Noida) staff are so negligent that even they never bother to pick the phone, it keeps ringing long time.

Earlier they use to take time but deliver. But now neither delivering nor responding.

Situation is really pathetic, unable to understand what to do with such sort of services.

• Ne
    Neeraj Sep 12, 2008

I do have same experience with them . The Staff is so Incompetent and Insensitive they don't understand the gravity.10 to 12 days are common to delivery gas . It seems that they are selling gas Cylinder in Black to people and also officials of HP may be envolved in corrupt practises to encourage them.

raj Mar 02, 2009

to hp bhangel
    hp office in salarpur gives no responce on their telephone on the issue of booking status of gas cylinder

,MAHESH KUMAR SHARMA Jan 15, 2011

SIR I M SUBSCRIBER OF YOUR GAS AGENCY AT DEHRA BASSI IN RUPINDER GAS AGENCY ON 22ND OF DEC 2010, AT THE TIME OF BOOKING I WAS TOLD TO GET SUPPLY WITHIN 10 TO 12 DAYS.BUT I DID NOT RECEIVEDSO FAR . BUT EMBRASSING PART IS THIS THEY ARE NOT PICKING PHONE RIGTH NOW .SIR AS YOU KNOW WE CAN BOOK ONLY 21 DAYS AND IF GET SUPPLY AFTER 30 DAYS OF BOOKING IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR A FAIMLY TO SERVE ONE CYLINDER FOR 50 DAYS KINDLY ENSURE REGULAR AND PRPMPOT SUPPLY CONS. NO 511405, RUPINDER GAS AGENCY, DEHRA BASSI SUPPLY FROM LUDHIANA PLANT PHONE OF DEALER 01762-280944, 284944 MAHESH KUMAR SHARMA C 227 DHAKOLI ZIRAKPUR M NO 09464311389

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

I booked gas for home delivery on 16.11.2007 but till today on 28.11.2007 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says after Saturday it must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening where as i am taken my previeous gas in ausust of 2007 .My Gas Dealer name is govindgarh gas agency opposite police thana govindgarh jaipur pin code 303712 . Please do the needful and oblige.
b. l kumawat
Plot.No.245,govindgarh , jaipur
ph [protected]

praveen jaroli Jan 13, 2008

I am boking by On line but not dilivery for me.

Poor service!

When we were trying to change our gas cylinder, we found that the gas is leaking. Some air noise was coming. We tried to contact our regular gas dealer, who said that they will try to send the mechanic. Even after more than 2 hrs no one arrived. When we try to call for reminder, they gave very wage answers. On gas receipts, The customer care nos are only available for Mon-Fri,so For Sat-Sun if any emergency arrives what are the consumers suppose to do? As in our case. The emergency nos. are also available only for neight problems, so for Saturday morning, if some gas cylinder explodes or some leakage problem is there, you have no service available. Whereas HP claims for 'TO PROVIDE FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS SERVICE AT ALL TIME.' which we feel they disastrously fail.

Beware!

Rajesh Pandya Aug 03, 2007

It is so hopeless to wait for many hours to get the phone connected for booking, also its computerized, the delivery comes on the wishes of HP... now if we want to give message when the man with cylinder should come at home is important, as there may not be anybody during day times... is there any provision for this???
    HP gas supply dept. can think at least on this and execute it immediately.

• Na
    navin Aug 06, 2007

Yesterday, In Pune (Maharashtra) In Navi Sangvi area I went with my relatives gas card who was out of India from 1 and half year. I ask agency owner to give me gas on my relatives card but instead of giving me he sold that cylinder to other person and ask me to come with the card owner or he will cease that card and send them to company. Can anybody help me on this topic what I can do?

Regards,
    Navin.

Vijay Kumar Jain Dec 29, 2007

i m Vijay Kumar Jain & My Consumer No. 613861. Our Supplyer is
    Abhishek Gas Agency 351,
    Goyal Nagar,
    Kanadiya Road Indore-452016

This Person is Very Rude & Non Responsible. We Booked Cylender From 20 Days. And There is No Response Till Today . and when we go there he tell there is no cyilenders & he tell me That Give me Extra Money.
    Please u Do Something For That
    Thanks You

• Ah
    Ahmed Mushahid Jan 13, 2008

I applied for an extra gas cylinder at my local HP gas dealer after a lot of visits to their office about an YEAR back. Till today I did not got any response. They have maintained the timings of applying and discussions for the extra cylinder only on Saturday between 10 am to 2 pm ONLY. Whenever you go in odd days for reminding and follow-up of the extra cylinder, they do not respond at all as though we are not customers but beggars instead...!!!

I am very much disappointed with their poor service.

MADHU Jul 23, 2008

I don't know whether we have to pay more than that which is the bill.

Your gas agency in Bangalore its name is ABHISHAK GAS AGENCY, GANDINAGAR, BANGALORE
    the supplyer who delevier the gas my house is demanding Rs.20/- more on one cylinder which he deliver to my home.
    Is it necessary to give him more amount than the actual cost of the cylinder.

DEEPAK KUMAR Sep 23, 2008

in the gurgaon city one of gas spalire Pargati gas service, his employee are deduct 13 rupee per silander from every customer when i asked him to return remaing amount they are refused to return it ...

ravi kumar Nov 08, 2008

respected sir/madam

i am ravi from panipat haryana in india and i have h.p gas cylinder . and this consumer no. is 606549 my old cylinder book is full after that i have to go to hp office jatal road panipat (Krishna Gas Agency )Shop nO. 18, JATAL ROAD PANIPAT .}
    AFTER THAT I SAID THAT I WANT NEW COPY OF CYLINDER THE COPY OF CHARGE ONLY AS UR COMPANY REGARS 25/- . BUT UR COMPANY EMPLOYESS WE TO PAID 225/. I SAID WHAT CHARGES OF RS. 200. UR EMOLYESS SAID THAT THIS CHARGES IS OUR TEA & COLDRINKS . SO PLS I REQUEST YOU TO PLS RETURN MY CHARGES. 200.00

RADHAPILLAI Mar 07, 2009

I AM SINGLE GAS CONNECTION CUSTOMER AND ALSO A SENIOR CITIZEN . I BOOKED REFIILING FOR 12DAYS BACK TILL THEY ARE NOT READY TO DELIVER ANY REFILLED GAS OR EVEN SPEAK PLESANTLY. THE LADY STAFF IN THANE KISAN NAGAR-3 GAS AGENCY TOLD THAT 'IF YOU NOT GET GAS YOU CAN SITTING HERE'. LIKE THIS BEHAVIOUR IS NOT FAIR FOR ANY REPUTED COMPANY OR COMPANY'S AGENCY.

• Se
    Sethu Madhavan Dec 16, 2009

Dear sir,

I am an HP customer since last 10 years, My consumer # is 600790

Since last two years our distributor is:
    Kamala Gas Agency
    #442 11th cross MS Ramaiah Layout
    T Dasarahalli
    Nagasandra Post
    Bangalore 560073

Every time we book for a cylinder with the above gas agency we have had issues with not being responded on a timely basis.

First of all the telephone lines are not accessible as nobody responds when called,
    If in case we manage to reach someone over the phone then they respond stating that the gas cylinder will be delivered in next two day, but at least it takes 5 to 10 days for them to deliver the cylinder and this is done only if there is a repeated followup from our end, Even by having 2 cylinders we are not able to manage with them because of repeated delay in delivering the cylinder every time it is booked, coz as per the procedure the next booking is accepted only after 25 days from the date of delivery of the previous supply.
    for example we had received the last supply on 14th Nov 2009 and now we have booked for another cylinder on 10th Dec 2009 however its 16th Dec today and we have still not received it. The present scenario is that both the cylinders are empty.
    Even today they had promised that the cylinder will be delivered at any cost but we did not hear any response till 4 PM, when called back the receptionist by Name Ms Sri Devi informed that there is still one more hour left for the day, but we have not received it till 8 PM,

Sir, this is the worst service we have received since the time we have being dealing with the above agency, The attitude of people who receive the phone is even more horrible, we request you to take appropriate action and ensure that this negligence from the gas agency will be dealt with in appropriate manner

jaylosafari Jan 09, 2011

dear sir /madam' i am karmveer singh from tosham [bhiwani] i have a gas cylinder and the consumer no. is [60537] mungipa gas service tosham [bhiwani] i am verry sad for hp gas service i have booked a rifill on 28.7.2010 but they are no give me rifill after 4 month plz help me and give me 1 riffil as possible soon i am verry thankfull to yours karmveer singh baganwala [tosham] bhiwani ] phon.9813033899 consumer no. 60537

Not getting additional gas cylinder from the last 5 months

I have an HP Gas connection from the last 1 year. My consumer no is 611264. I asked for an additional cylinder but every time the agency people keep on asking me to call next month by giving some date. I am facing this situation from the last 5 months. Please let me know whether this condition is going to be resolved and by when? My distributor name is as follows:
Manjit Gas Agency,
Sikanderpur Marble Market,
Near Aya Nagar Border,
Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Sachidanand Upadhyay Nov 14, 2007

One year of time to get my connection which was transwered

Complaint Rating:

Hey what is the hell is going on at HP Gas. I am one of the customer of HP Gas of Phulbani, District-Kandhmal, Orissa.
    I got transferred to Gurgaon. So, I transferred my gas connection from Phulbani to Gurgaon.
    Per mujhe kisi karan one year keliy out of stition chala gaya tha.jab wapash gurgaon aaya to main HP Gas agency

M/s.Pragati Gas agency,New Rly Road Gurgaon, ke pas jab mai dt.13.11.2007 ko gaya to unka manager ne kaha ki apka bahut let hogya hai agar hamare area sales manager ke kahne per apko hum gas de sakte hai.our mai aaj subah sales manager se 9810394211 per bat kiya to unoh ne kaha ki hojayga per confarm hone per ho jayga.
    Jab mai aaj agency per gaya to gas agency ke dealer Mr.Dheer singh ne mere sath batmiji kea.main unse yahi pucha ki kya yeh connection mere nam per ho jayega ki nahi,knyo ki yeh cont-
    A.j.upadhyay c/o s.n.upadhyay ke nam per hai bas etna kahne per hi raf bhasa ka priyog karne lage,bolne lage ki yeh slip hath se bnaya gaya hai our tere ko conection nahi milega chahe kuchh bhi kale tu.kya dealer ka yeh bhasa bolna chahiye.ya mai ne jo puchha galat tha.
    pher bolne laga ki tum phorod kam kar rakha hai,mai ne bola ki conform karo ki es name per conection tha ya nahi.mai pichhale 29.02.2000,se hp gas ka customer hun.
    consumer no.605925,dealer code-960290 hai T.V s.no.EZ-2759379, DOC NO.2000882 dt.27.07.2006 ka hai.

Forcing on me to buy gas stove and by products of the agency

I visited the agency of hpcl lpg gas services at c b d navi mumbai behind c b d bus depot on 12th oct 2007 with the full document proof and money to get a new gas connection for my home and i read an advertisement saying not mandatory to buy a gas stove at the same gas dealer. I inquired about the gas stove and the are forcing me to buy a minimum priced gas stove at thier outlet (rupees 1408) which would cost to about 1000 of the brand i would want buy at my choice's shop and earlier i was told that the gas would be delivered at my doorstep in the next 24 hours and now that i have asked many questions to them specially about the gas stove they are telling me that we will tell the company person to verify the address where i live and then they will decide.

I was always proud my dad mr i j cardoza a retired employee of hpcl who has served hpcl for 38 years now in his 80's has seen the best sides of the company changing names and still getting the best treatment from the company and i have seen the company from my early childhood where we used to stay in hpcl colony getting this treatment and it is really sorry to go in for another provider like bpcl or indane or any private if any.

• Wi
    WILSON CARDOZA Oct 22, 2007

PEOPLE HAVE MADE IN THE MATTER OF ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES AND THEY ARE VERY INFLUENTIAL IN THE SOCIETY HOPE THEY REALIZE BECAUSE OF THE PRESENCE OF ME AND YOU THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS.

Saravanan Nov 13, 2007

I am also facing the same problem in Coimbatore. They told me if you want connection you should buy a gas stove and lighter.

• Go
    Govind Singh May 06, 2008

Sir/Madam
    I govind singh was on rent in the house of Mr.M.R.Roy at C.R.Park (delhi)since 1993 to 1995 and Mr.M.R.Roy has HP gas conection no.604213 from Amit Gas Agency D.D.A flats Kalka ji.In 1995 he has shifted abroad and the conection sold to us when i contacted the said Agency regarding change of add.& Name of previous Owner the Agency Guys suggested me that I can only change the add. but not the owner's name and also insured that in future there will be no problems and since 1975 they started delivering cyllinder on my new Add.C-1036 Sangam Vihar new delhi and Till March 2008 I have no problems regarding delivery from Amit gas Agency.But in March 2008 they transfered my conection from Amit Gas Agency to KAMAKHYA ENTERPRISES A-166 Raju Park Devli Road N.D.62.When I contacted my new Agency they demanded owner ID proof I showed My HP Gas Book to him and requested them to help because I have no Id of MR.M.R.Roy then they told me that my conection is not Legal and I have to apply for a new connection I agreed for new connection and requested them to give me a new connection.They demanded Rs.3135 for new connection included for a Cyllinder, a pipe, a Regulator, a Lighter, a Chulha etc.but i requested them to please issue only a Cyllinder, a Pipe, a Regulator but they refused my request.
    please help & suggest me ...ASAP..because I am paying Rs.500 for one Cyllinder from market and ...is it fair to asked for Id proof after 13 years .I have my own Add.proof and Id proof.B'cause since 1975 I living at C-1036 Sangam vihar N.D.62

Thanks & Regard
    Govind Singh

• Na
    Nandkumar waman Sutar Aug 04, 2008

Dear Sir/madam
    I am resident of Mahad-Dist Raigad(MAH).I want to take new HP gas connection fro your mahad agency.We have not yet gor ration card here but for residential proof purpose we can produce my house electricity bill;landline tel bil;my passport copy even letter for our govt registered Housing Society.As I am abroad my family is staying in mahad.There is your HP agency in mahad.So I am requesting you to kindly consider my family and issue us your new connection.
    My mahad contact no is(02145)225653 and my brothers mobile no is 9820538691.
    so i am requesting you to contact your mahad agency and give us connection.

regards
    Nandkumar Sutar

Anjali Apr 28, 2009

I have also faced the same problems I enquired for connection at LPG and Bhart Gas both at Kalamboli, I was told to buy the oven from them otherwise they are not selling the connection seperately. I was told to pay an amount of Rs 4500 for the connections along with the basic oven model.
    Is anybody having any idea about where to comlain for further necessary action to be taken against this agencies ?

Poor customer care service

I have booked my gas last month 3rd. Till now they have not supplied me the same nor they r picking up the call. Most of the time the phone will be busy. Once they picked up the call and they told not to call again and they know their duty. Very very poor customer care service.

• Sh
    Shan Dec 04, 2007

We have booked for re-filled cylinder about 20 days back. And we are booking this after 6 months time. But still they haven't delivered the cylinder, whenever we call them we get autoreply saying "the phone is faulty" I don't know how a person can book for gas if the phone is faulty always where there are number of customers waiting to book for gas.

This should be severely considered as this is a domestic need for each and every human in this world. HP service is too bad that no one can go for it. I would like to add the agency name for public awareness:

Sree Nithi Gas Agency,
    Triplicane, Chennai - 5.

• Si
    Sikandar Mar 18, 2009

MY CYLINDER PASSBOOK IS LOST SINCE LAST WEEK. CAN U HELP ME HOW I GET DUPLICATE PASSBOOK .
    pLZ MAIL ME AT MY MAIL ID [email protected]

deepak Apr 18, 2009

This Kekan is so irritating, there is no one to listen your complaint, niher their service is promp they never give home delivery this tel ph. no.20260224 is landline no. but like mobile phones it gives message like out of coverage area and it is always engage customer do suffer with their service and gets irritated, after so many times given calls nobody answers.
    since six months I am a customer of this bloody kekaan gas agency but never they given a proper service.I think there is some malpratice and illigle business is going on.

Complaint against HP gas

I have been having HP gas connection since 2004. I have been never satisfied by the service provided by the dealer- Kamala Gas Agency, Peenya, 8th mile, Tumkur Road, Bangalore.

The cylinder is never delivered on time. They always say to deliver within 2 days, but I have never seen that happening.

We have to call many many times to book a bloody cylinder. This time it has been more than 15 days and in between I have called more than 6 times.

The pity is that they do not pickup the phone until you ring it for almost 15 minutes continuously.

I have made up my mind to go for Inden.

HP authorities, are you listening???

• Ka
    karra Phaneendra Babu Oct 05, 2007

Hello Sir,

This is to inform you that there is a regular gas leakage problem on delivary of new gas cylinder.Our dealer is Samata Shiva Shakthi Enterprises Kothapet (hyderabad).This has repeated today again and we are not able to use the cylinder as the gas pumps out on switching it on.

Consumer Number :14091

We request you,to immediately verify on this.]

Karra Phaneendra Babu.

Cherukuri Someswararao Oct 10, 2007

Hi,

Details:

Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas - RATNA Agencies (Code: 515180)
    #401, Shilpa Complex, HMT Hills,Kukatpally Housing Board
    Hyderabad -72

My Nmae: Ch Someswararao
    Consumer No: 614884

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last so many months but thought of giving it a chance but all in vain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. Last month I went to dealer office and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Every month we are facing same problem.

I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the center and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and one is empty and other is on verge of getting over. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended.

The customer service is beyond rating (very poor) God help.

Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to at least for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.

Consumer No: 614884
    Booked Date: 29/9/2007
    Pri. No: 137705

Please take a action and send a mail to [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Somesh.

Cherukuri Someswararao Oct 10, 2007

Waiting for HP companies action. Will see!

Poor service!

I am a retired defense personnel aged 73 years and would like to report as: My gas dealer Om Gas Agency...

HP gas not delivering on the date suggested

We reside in Chennai and is managing with one gas cylinder . Each time our cooking gas gets over we are not delivered the gas on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working , and we do not have neighbors who remain home at day time we do not have an option to ask our neighbors to collect the gas.

The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times. We are ready to go and collect the gas, but they say they will only deliver. We go without gas for nearly 10-15 days.

The agency says they cannot say the date or time of delivery. They will deliver at their convenience and we should be there to collect or else we go without gas till they deliver again.

They agency is not ready to take any action against the delivery boy. We believe they are selling the gas in black. The gas agency name is:

Nandhinee Gas Agencies
Arulmigu Marundeeswarar Koil Shopping Complex
41, East Coast Road
Thiruvanmiyur
Chennai - 600 041
Phone: 2440 4546, 2440 4243

Can anyone help out in this matter. We have been without cooking gas for nearly 7 days.

PRAMODKUMAR.C Oct 10, 2007

I'm also facing the problem today. I'm booked for refilling on 2.10.2007 and last time I delivered on 12.9.2007. Today is the delivery day of our area and the supplier come, but he had not give the cylinder . He said the cause that it was not completed 1 month after the last delivery.

Also the agent not supplied the cylinder in my home even he is collecting extra fees for the same purpose. (He is servicing it 1 Kilometers away from my home) .

My consumer No. 615426 / Nileshwar Gas Agency, Nileshwar, Kasaragod District, Kerala.

HP Gas agency torturing customers!

We have been in Chennai for past 3.5 years and had been managing with just one Gas cylinder from HP. Each time the gas gets over we are forced to fight with the agency to get it re-filled even after waiting for 10 days. As both of us are working and we do not have neighbors who remain at home during day time, we find it difficult to arrange a person to collect the gas for us when delivered at home.

The agency refuses to provide us gas when we go there and collect it . The delivery boy says that he has come and the door remains closed as he very well knows that we are working.

Once it so happened that my mother - in -law was at home the entire day, and she never closed the outer door as she was expecting gas. The delivery boy said that he had come there but no one was there which was a lie.

The agency refuses to take any action regarding the same and they simply tell us to go to another agency. We believe they are selling the gas in black . What can we do about the same? We are ready to go and collect the gas but the agency refuses to give it.

Very poor service!

Deepak Sharma Jan 22, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am poet deepak sharma(http://www.kavideepaksharma.co.in) putting in vaishali ,Ghaziabad (u.p.)and having your connection for home LPG gas unfortunately and connected with your distributor M/s Tyagi Gas Agencies Vaishli Ghaziabad ,consumer code no.610038.
    This distributor is famous in ghaziabad for black the gas cylinder and mis behaviour.We generaly found the gas with in 20-30 days with the answer that there is short supply of gas in the market and if you want to take the cylinder in black please pay Rs.500.00.
    Gas cylinder is supplying by the same distributor in short by weight and some times there is water inside the cylinder to adjust the weight.
    Attitude and customer response is very poor and generaly abuse .If you visit the vaishli will found that all the hotel,restrurent and street shops using the home cylinders which has been suppling by the person in black.Whenever we asked and oppose for the same they become wild and said "What ever you want can do and we have the setting with upper level and area manager.

I request you ,please cancil the licence of this agency immediately and APPOINT SOME ONE ELSE WHO CAN REALY SERVE THE SOCIETY.I am sure that you will take some neccessary action in this regard.I am sending one copy of this complaint to Ministry of petroleum,district migistrate as well as cm of state.
    THANKS
    DEEPAK SHARMA

• Me
    meenakshi rawat Feb 12, 2008

ya ,i also agree with the abovesaid complaint because i'm also facing the same problem.i'm also the client of this agency and hav booked my gas cylinder many a times but they are not ready to deliver it.instead they are selling it for black at cost of Rs.750.i also want you to take some action against them.

Vinni Aug 12, 2009

ear Sir,

Mera Consumer No-605417, AMIT GAS AGENCY, 3, L-2, DDA Shopping Center, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019 hai. maine apni gas 5/08/09 ke aas paas phone se book karayi thi.
    Mr. Vijay nai meri gas book ki thi. Maine 3-4 baar phone or kiya to mujhe Miss Anita jo vaha shayad employee hai ne ye kaha ki gas 2-3 din mai aa jayegi. par meri gas nahi aayi.
    Or aaj maine dobara phone kiya tho Miss anita kahti hai aapki gas book hi nahi hai. maine booking no. maanga to phone anita nai kaat diya. maine phir dobara phone kiya or unse booking no maanga to unhone mujhe bahut ulta sidha kaha ki gas aa jayegi na, booking no lekar kya karogi, tumara dimag kharab hai kya, gas jab aayegi tab bhej denge etc. Mera kahne ka matlab hai ki unhone itna batmiji se baat ki kya bataun. Ek ladki hokar vo ehsa behave karti hai customer ke sath. Maine Propriter se baat karvane ke liye kaha to anita nai kaha ki propriter sabse baat karne ke liye nahi hai. hamse baat karo or phone kaat diya. Mujhe Propriter ka Phone number tak nahi diya. Aakhir kya ho gaya hai kya gas ki itni shortage hai ki ek customer ko 8 din gas nahi mil sakti. plz do something hamesha se aise hi ye log meri gas late bhejte hai. or aaj to batmiji ki had ho gayi isliye mai aapko mail kar raha hu. plz meri gas kal lagva dijiye mere ghar mai gas khatam ho gayi hai.

BEST REGARDS
    { VINOD KUMAR } s/o Saroj Devi
    IT ENGINEER
    FOCUS TV (M3MEDIA)
    +91-9911-644784
    +91-9711-995647

Consumer No-605417
    Booking no-116416 again on today 12/08/09

Cheating people of money!

I am a regular customer at HPCL petrol pump. The branch of the petrol pump is M/s J J Filling Station, Jagjeet Nagar, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - Punjab Phone [protected], Dealer of HPCL in Ludhiana- Punjab. I went to fill petrol in my scooter and asked the attendant to fill the petrol for RS. 100 but he only filled the petrol for Rs. 99.72, when I asked him to put the petrol for Rs. 100 he refused and started abusing me and then ask that I want to fill air they said the worker is not present. It seams that it is their regular routine to fill less petrol as I looked in the other machine it was also showing Rs. 149.69 I feel that the other person must have got filled the petrol for Rs. 150 from this I can make out that they are cheating people of money. When I asked for the complaint book they refused point blank and said they don't have it.

• Zu
    Zubin Fulwadiwala Sep 25, 2007

Non-delivery of domestic Gas even after 11 days of booking

I am a custoomer of HP Gas (Dealer: Kalachowki Gas, Dealer code is 131330). I booked for a new gas refill (cylinder) on 12/09/2007 and till 24/09/2007, I was continuously calling up for delivery. On 24/09/2007, I finally lost my patience and went straight to the dealer's office and asked for an explaination. The receptionist made over 10 calls to outside parties and requested them to return their extra cylinder for my deliver. I wonder if HP Gas has started a new system of storing extra cylinders at their 'SPECIAL CUSTOMERS' residences for emergency delivery. or is it BLACK MARKETING TO SMALL SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS?????

During the previous visit of the HP gas delivery boy, he had demanded for extra money other than the printed price on the bill. So, this time, on 24/09/2007, he had visited my Housing Society but did not deliver the gas because he remembered that I had not paid him his BAKSHISH.

Finally, today morning, I received a new gas refill cylinder, which was found to be leaky and replaced after one hour.

SHAME, SHAME !! HP needs to be privatised. Thta's the only solution to end the customers' harassment.

Regards,

Zubin

Late delivery of cylinders!

We have been using HP gas for the last 12 years. We are presently alloted to Sugum Enterprises, Kanakapura...

Mo gas connections available!

I have applied for a new gas connection at a HP gas station at rathani in pune. It has almost been 4 months now. Whenever I call these people I get the same old answer saying it would take around 3-4 months. I don't know in india after such a development also people have to still struggle for the basic requirements of day to day life...

vinod kumar pandey Sep 10, 2012

Comments

Delay in LPG refill booking/supply

1) My Consumer No. is 603170 of Calcutta-97

2) I booked a refill cylinder by phone, possibly around 28-29 July, 2007 (Booking No. 109), but the same has not been delivered till date. My distributor informed that they did not receive any instruction to deliver against the above stated Booking No. & so, no delivery was made to me.

3) A few days prior to the above date of booking, I was asked to take delivery of a refill cylinder, which I refused since I had not made any corresponding booking against the same.

4) Subsequently, I made another booking over telephone vide No. 87 on 18/08/07, which is yet to be delivered till 2:30 PM of 29/08/07. I had rung up my agency some time back only to be informed that there is no outstanding booking against my name and that my last booking has been cancelled.

5) I have two LPG Cylinders, both empty since yesterday morning, and am buying meals from the Hotel, because of non-availability of LPG supply.

6) I am a 76 year old woman who cannot use the internet for logging in or tracking complaints. It would therefore be helpful for people like me if a living 'human being' may also attend to complaints at Tel No. 1716 so that such types of problems could be listened to for easier disposal.

• Dc
    D.C. Mishra Oct 20, 2008

my consumer no for bharat gas is 4649, is very desatisfied with service for refil dealer, S S Enterprises does rudely behave & take off the reciever of phone on mostaly time. please do the need ful . iIam residing in Delhi

Gas Booking on Phone

I have been having a HP Gas connection in my mother's name in Daryaganj, Delhi for last many years. But I am facing lots of problems in Booking for a Gas Cylinder on phone, whenever we try to call them, usually phone does not rings or it is not answered by anybody. When we are four members in our home and out of them three members go out for work my mom is older person and she has to go for booking the gas in day time. When she is not comfortable to go and do this work.

HP GAS PHONE Numbers are [protected], [protected]

I also had gone to book the same several times and every time I found that COMPANY/HP GAS BOOKING STATION has kept the phone in hold position, I checked it whether it is really for hold. But I found that they have done it so that nobody could make them call. They are making the people fool and they are totally failed to provide the best services to customers.

I request to all of you and to HP Company please do something so that the mischief could not be continuing.

prasada rao Sep 30, 2008

My delar telephone is not reachable and he isnot taking bookings to computer.

• Fa
    faizan May 04, 2009

bhai sahab me pareshan hoo hp gas ki daryaganj ki branch se kyoki yaha phone karo to recive karke phone niche rakhdete hai or gas book karke 4-5 kafto mai bhech te hai

that's my complaint

Deplorable service

I am a consumer of domestic gas registered with M/s Jyoti Gas Distributors Versova Mumbai Tel. No: [protected]. I have to book a refill and keep on waiting. I often make a reminder after about a week, but to no avail and finally I make a visit to the Distributer and give a request in person. I would like to know, whether this kind of approach is acceptable by the company. Incidentally on first booking, I am told that it would take a couple of days only, which never happens. Is this behaviour well accepted by the company or any improvement possible?