Hilton Garden InnRefund

I call the front desk before i left Heber City on Sept.12th, 2013. I told them i was coming to stay that nite.They said no problem.
I ask if i could just make my res. now or could i give them my card number to hold it till i got there. They said no and that i could call res. myself. No effort to help me. I said no that i was online and that i would book it online. Well i drove all the way there thinking i was good, but some how there res. was put for sept.20th. A simple mistake. But they new i was coming. I called before hand.
The front desk would not let me swicth it to the the 12th. They made me go out side and wait and call the online place i booked it.
After about 2hours the online place called the hotel but the hotel would not give me the the change for the price i booked online.
This is just fair and they did nothing but give me trouble and did nothing to help me or offer me a disable room. They owe me about
53 dollars. Thanks Monroe [protected]

• Mi
    mike lively Aug 25, 2013

I just filed a complaint against your hotel my name is Mike Lively in my complaint 10 mins ago I siad I was canvassing in front of the hotel which I was but I was across the street from the hotel never canvassed on Hilton side of the street. Sorry for the incorrect imformation. Mike Lively [protected]

• Ramelle Dec 20, 2011

Jealous are you?

• Ramelle Dec 20, 2011

I would have gone to another hotel. Contact their corporate office.

• Al
    Altimore Dec 20, 2011

The person (an african american) showed rudeness when we checked in to the hotel. He claimed first there is no more room, then said only 1 room is available, while the parking lot is still mostly empty. When I challenged him, he was definitely nasty. There is no reason why he has no professionalism.