Hillarys Blindsthe customer service had bad manor's on the phone and would not help at all with the problem

Well I went online to look at there blinds and I had a look and it said 50% off if you fit and measure them your self so I thought I will have a go at that so my friend measured the door and window I wanted the blinds to go to and I picked the colour and design I wanted anyway paid £70.00 to hilarys on my bank card waited a week they came on the friday over the moon I was glad they came looked at the size of the boxes thought no can't be that size thought to myself the pole must pull out to make them longer so opened them and they were tiny went back on hilary's blinds online and my friend measured in inches when it should of been centremetres so I thought i'm going to ring them because they were that small I could not fit them anywhere else anyway phone the company and the I explained my problem and she just did not want to now I just got a bad manors down the phone she got me so worked up I had to hand the phone to my boyfriend or I was going to cry my boyfriend went on the phone and he told the person on the phone he wanted to speak to the manager the manager got on the phone she tryed turning everything round trying to say he said thinks that he hadn't even sayed because I heard everything they would not give me a refund and even discount on the blinds I bought all they offered was 10% discount on my next order and free delivery I said to my boyfriend there having a laugh.

I will never shop with hilary's blinds again i've spent £70.00 for nothing year's ago they were great there rubbish now : (

• St
    Stunned! Feb 22, 2010

If I worked for them I would be laughing as well..I mean how stupid can you be? You make a mistake and get your measurements wrong then expect someone else to pay for it...Im even more surprised you posted your insane complaint on the www. I suggest returning to school to get you GCSE's may be your next best move...LOL

• St
    Stunned! Feb 22, 2010

Doing some research on hilarys to see what there like. I can across your comment and was stunned... Its like putting petrol in a diesel car then moaning to cashier that its not your fault! You got it wrong not them...Stop moaning and be accountable for your mistakes. Slack jawed reading your issue again..Can someone really be this stupid? Not only that stupid but then complain on the internet about there own stupidity..AMAZING!

• Ra
    Rachel Peters Feb 17, 2010

Should've read the measuring instructions better!