Having problems with Hillarys Blinds?

Hillarys Blinds reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 24, 2007. The latest review blinds was posted on Jun 17, 2021. The latest complaint mis sold was resolved on Jul 23, 2018. Hillarys Blinds has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 46 reviews. Hillarys Blinds has resolved 6 complaints.

Hillarys Blinds Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 916 6524 (Customer Service)
+44 800 916 1094 (Existing Orders & After Sales Advice)
Colwick Business Park, Private Road № 2
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hillarys Blinds Customer Service. Initial Hillarys Blinds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hillarys Blinds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hillarys Blinds. Discuss the issues you have had with Hillarys Blinds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hillarys Blinds Complaints & Reviews

Hillarys Blinds — poor advisor, product and the worst customer care

I have bought a 1930's house and had lots of work. The worst mistake was asking Hillarys to help. I have a...

Hillarys Blindsconsultation

An email, phone call and confirmation text message took place to confirm the date and time of my consultation. I waited in and no one turned up, no courtesy call was had.

I emailed and complained of which a pathetic email was received back.

Since then 3 separate advisors have called, emailed and text every day for 3 days even after a have expressed my disgust and told them not to contact me again!

Hillarys Blinds — shutters.. fitter and aftersales

Fitted blinds and made to pay before fitter left not being able to check them properly. Whilst cleaning up...

Hillarys Blinds — incorrect colour poor info when sold

I have recently had 4000 worth of blinds and shutters installed by hillarys. The shutters are incorrect...

Hillarys Blindsappointment

Just wanting to air my views tried to get an appointment around my work commitments, but unfortunately they only do certain days and no evening appointments so couldn't even get a quote for conservatory blinds, what does it take to measure about 10minutes not much to ask is it, will not recommend hillarys to anyone, will take my business else where, i am based in norfolk

Hillarys Blinds — kitchen blind (poor quality) bedroom vertical blind - not as ordered

A sales man visited my home in 2016 and again in 2017. The 2016 eylet curtains were fine but the kitchen...

Hillarysworst customer service

I would most certainly not recommend using this company to anyone, as they have had the most appalling and disorganised customer service I have ever experienced. I wanted to order a blackout blind for my 1 year old's bedroom - it has been over two months since I first contacted Hillarys and nothing has been sorted, due to a ridiculous number of confusions with appointments, lack of record keeping, differences between the website and reality and crossed wires between their staff. I have decided to go with a local blind company, even though the blinds are twice as expensive.

Hillarys Blinds — shoddy work and customer service

I paid a fortune to have blinds and curtains, I think the service rep got bored when he put up my bedroom...

Hillarys Blinds — customer services

Hillarys have given me the worst and most upsetting customer experience in my life. I still tremble thinking...

Hillarys Blinds — product and service - poorly made blinds, lack of contact, information and a care less attitude from customer services

I placed an order with Hillary's at the beginning of this year 2016, having looked at other companie...

Hillarys Blinds — blinds

have had my bedroom roller blinds replaced 3 times as each time the blind has perforated badly on the left...

London

Hillarys — shutters

I ordered my blinds with lovely rep - the fitter turned up with the blinds after one month of trying to...

Hillarys — roman blinds and shutters

Having had someone out in December to give me quotes, I ordered and paid for three Roman blinds and wooden...

Hillarysorder overdue by months and no customer service

I placed an order with this company for shutters and blinds on 8th August 2015 due for fitting on 9th November, I was told that the shutters and blind were delayed due to bad weather in the South China Seas!! and the new delivery date would be 8th December 2015, it is now 13th December and no communication from Hillary's blinds. The customer service department I am convinced does not exist, the person managing my order named Peter promised to write to me on 25th November to explain why I wouldn't be getting a refund of the deposit which I had paid on 8th August, and I am still waiting for this letter. Communication with this company is non-existent and the excuses for the delays are frankly laughable.

Hillary Blinds — cold calling

Please ask them to stop calling, they call regularly, sometimes two/three times daily. Recently I was sitting...

Hertford

Hillarys Blinds — venetian blinds dont close

I ordered venetian blinds for new house rep from hillarys was nice so ordered venetian blinds. Fitted on time...

Livingston

Hillarys Blinds — appalling customer service

We ordered wooden Venetian blinds over 2/3 months ago now. The original fitter arrived to take measurement...

Hillarys Blindswhat a disgrace they are

We have recently purchesed a considerable number of Hilarys 15mm Venitain Blinds. The product looks fine and the fitter was ok butr when we questioned about cleaning them, they could not provide us witrh any tool to do so.

I tried to speak to a manager to suggest that they consider how they can be effectively cleaned and they refusewd to hear me.

I regret to say that their customer service is so poor that had I known what I know nowe, I would not have placed our order with them. If it were my business, I'd listen to the customers needsa and provide the simple tool to clean between the blinds. What a disgrace they are.

Hillarys Blindsdidn't keep the appointment

I scheduled to have my blinds fitting on june 5th between 3pm and 5pm. We just bought a new house and our apartment lease was about to expire so we had two weeks to move out and move in.

No one showed up on june 5th. I called hillarys blinds to find out what happened to my appontment, and also to reschedule but they were not able to locate my order.

I already paid the deposit and still hoped they will fix the situation. But that didn't happened. I would not recommend this company.

Hillarys Blinds — poor customer service

We have recently purchesed a considerable number of hilarys 15mm venitain blinds. The product looks fine and...