Hillarys Blindsservice and blinds

M

I bought 18 Roman blinds and 4 Curtains back in October 2017. At the time of sale I was promised that I would get one year quibble free warranty in case of any issues with the blinds.

I have recently noticed that one of the blinds has little damage to it and one of the blinds had sewing fault and is not looking flush at one edge.

I called and sent an email to Hillarys with the following response from Hillarys. :-)

"As discussed on the phone I am emailing yourself regards to your enquiry to your Venetian blind damage and Roman blind stitching. When upon fitting the blinds the Advisor would do an overall examination of the blinds inside and out. If anything was found he would remove the blinds and order replacements. As this damage is reported ten months after the fitting we would deem this as customer misue to the product. If the damage was reported two months later, we would gladly send an Advisor out to fix the problems.

As it is ten months later we would not be able to do anything further."