Menu
HHGregg
customer service contacts

HHGregg
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

143 complaints
57 resolved 86 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HHGregg. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

HHGregg headquarters

4151 E 96th Street
Indiana, Indianapolis 46240

HHGregg phone numbers

What is HHGregg’s email address?

HHGregg’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

HHGregg website

What category is HHGregg related to?

HHGregg is related to the Appliances category.

What are the social media accounts of HHGregg?

What is HHGregg's Facebook?
Connect with HHGregg via Facebook at HHGregg
What is HHGregg's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to HHGregg on YouTube at HHGregg
What is HHGregg's LinkedIn?
See HHGregg's portfolio on LinkedIn at HHGregg
ADVERTISIMENT

HHGregg information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

HHGregg is a multinational company founded on April 15, 1955 by Henry Harold Gregg and Fansy Gregg with its headquarters located at Franklin Township, New Jersey, U.S. and key people behind it being Eli Sapharti and (Director of Retail Operations). HHGregg currently employs approximately 130 people. HHGregg deals in the Retail industry and offers products such as Retailing–Electronics and Appliances According to the latest report, HHGregg has generated US$ 1.96 B (FY 2016) and net income being US$ -54.88 M (FY 2016)

Expand Collapse all
Who are the founders of HHGregg?

HHGregg was founded by Henry Harold Gregg and Fansy Gregg.

When was HHGregg founded?

HHGregg was founded in April 15, 1955.

What industry does HHGregg compete in?

HHGregg competes in Retail industry.

How to write a complaint about HHGregg?

To write a complaint about HHGregg and get an answer from the officials of HHGregg, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about HHGregg can be filed via the specific HHGregg complaint section.

Overview of HHGregg complaint handling

143 HHGregg reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2007. The latest review Dealer low my car miles before selling to me was posted on Jan 31, 2022. The latest complaint beyond rude! was resolved on Dec 22, 2014. HHGregg has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 143 reviews. HHGregg has resolved 57 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with HHGregg?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HHGregg Customer Service. Initial HHGregg complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HHGregg above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HHGregg. Discuss the issues you have had with HHGregg and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest HHGregg’s complaints

N
5:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HHGregg - Dealer low my car miles before selling to me

I buy my car in hgreg.com 08/07/21 and 3 months later the battery was dead I took it to the insurance on the car and when they put the computer they tell me that my car have more miles that I buy it for. I go back to the dealer and they don’t want to respond. I have all the paper and everything. If someone help me and tell me what can I do. I pay a lot for a car that was too much on miles, and I feel that I've been robbed.

F
3:29 pm EDT

HHGregg - Didn't pay off my old car

I changed my old car for a Nissan Kicks on July 5th 2020 and for my surprise, today I discovered that my old car that was part of this negotiation wasn't paid off and the bank that finance the old car for me is withdrawing the loan from my account as HGreg Nissan Kendal didn't pay off it. I tried to call and they informed that was delayed for some reason...

V
10:12 am EDT

HHGregg - led sharp 70" smart 3d tv

The TV don't work and I am under the 5 year warranty. And would just like to get it repaired or swapped out for one that does work. I keep getting surveys. Not interested. Does anyone have a phone number.?? I can't believe that a company can do this to it's customers. I spent a lot of money on a top end SHARP 70" SMART 3D TV WITH A 5year warranty that cost $599.