Hewlett Packard (Pavilion Laptop Pc) — poor service and incorrect information
In July 2006, I bought a HP Pavilion laptop through Circuit City. A couple of weeks ago, the screen goes dead and I take it to Circuit City who said they did warranty repairs. Well that means they send it to HP.
And there's the problem. For the last week, they have LIED at least twice about the computer and until yesterday (2/23) I couldn't even get an answer to the question -- Had you even opened the box?
On 2/20 they tell me the computer will be back at the store that day. A Lie. For three days, I get nothing but "call back in a day."
Internet listings are A Lie. Friday 2/23 I get someone who says that the computer is being repaired and it will be at the store on Monday.
A Lie. Four hours later, Circuit City calls me and tells me they've received an e-mail that the computer needs a new motherboard, the motherboard is on backorder and HP has NO IDEA when replacements will arrive and, of course, I can pretty well forget seeing my computer anytime soon.
HP's response to this, when I called back, was sorry. Not that they were sorry, but that I should be happy that I finally got an answer.
NEVER, EVER, EVER purchase an HP Computer. NEVER.
I may lose my job if I don't have this computer back in a few days. But HP doesn't care. They got my money.
More Hewlett Packard (Pavilion Laptop Pc) Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks