Hertzuber rental car

S

I had a reservation for a Uber Car to be picked up last Friday which I reserved 48 hours before, i called the location on Archer ave in Chicago and they told me they didn't have a car yet and would call me, I never received any calls and it's already Tuesday, I called yesterday and got lectured for something I did not do to a previous car that I rented and was told that No Uber Cars were in and would get contacted, I never got contacted again and called 3 different times today and no one answers the phone. When can I get my car that I reserved?
Please call me [protected] Ysidro