Hertzrental in munich airport

B

My first renta in Hertz and l has a Gold Reward Member. I deliver the car with a full tank. After the visual inspection I just asked if everything was ok. The quick answer was yes. I just trusted the company and did even deliver the gas invoices, I thought it was visually obvious that the tank was full. But no, I was charged 170 euros for estimate gas costs. Now I am back to my home Country and in here Hertz cannot do anything. It was basic dishonesty in a major International Airport.