Hebeosorder dress

M Jul 20, 2019

I ordered a dress that stated the arrival date, but when I tracked it the date was changed to 3 days later. When I emailed them (no phone #), they stated they would refund my shipping only. I haven't received it and I am now left to disputing it with my credit card because they changed the date. I would NEVER order or recommend this site to anyone. This was my daughters first pageant dress and all they said was I should have rushed delivery. I would have if I knew they make promises they do not follow up on. This site is a scam. I should have known seeing they dont even have a phone #.