Heathrow Airportsecurity officers

L Aug 12, 2018

I'm writing in to complain about 2 of your security officers (Mrs. Denise Murphy and Mr Paul James robinson) after there sexual affair at your airport in 2012 where it was common knowledge of them having intercourse in the public toilets in till there affair was exposed by me and Paul Robinson's wife Vicky robinson ( also a employee) and splitting up x2 family's I'm stupidly we had forgiven them but they are doing it again while on duty I'm very glad that Heathrow airport let this go on between colleges and yet again ruined x2 family's life's I will be doing my very best to make it common knowledge to the media that this was reported by me before and nothing was done so it carried on .in the Times we live with security at a very high and the airport being a family environment this is disgusting please ask there work colleges it's common knowledge I will leave any further action to the media for x14 days of this email for a reply if I have not received acknowledgement by then the media will be notified your officers are ruining lifes when they should be protecting the airport .my email for response. ( [protected]@aol.com.)
Regards Lee Murphy ( husband of Denise Murphy her d.o.b. 13/07/1965