Heathrow Airport — heathrow airport security services
Today in the morning I had to be late and missed my flight just because of irresponsibility and the discrimination of the staff working there in Heathrow airport!!! They served me so slowly just because I asked them to be faster. They are so rude that I had to cry because no one on earth had ever been so rude to me. Actually I was 45 mins before the flight but because of their indifference I have to wait the woman before me with 3 hardbacks full of milk products which was checked one by one. Moreover, her flight was 2 hours later than mine but they kept me just to show their principals. I wander would they do the same thing if I were a British or American. Of course no!!! They let me down both physically and mentally. I had a heart problem and panic. On top of that no one took the responsibility for my missed flight . The flight was at 6:15 and I was right by the door of the plain ( running all the way) at 6:13 but the stuff didn't let me in. They would have let me in if I were British!!! I had to repay my flight and still feeling awful because of their attitude to me because I was so much nervous I am vomiting and headache is killing me. But those " pretty organized " staff were talking about their hair and nails when I was crying and asking them to be a bit faster... I want to be compensated!!! For all I have overcame today!!! The worst service I have ever seen!!!
More Heathrow Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Heathrow Airport - security check caused me to lose my flight
- Heathrow Airport - rude staff, cleanliness, lack of informatio
- British Airways / Heathrow Airport - airport is a mess!
- Heathrow Airport - harassment by airport security
- B A Security Officers Heathrow T5 - suffering the wrath of 2 security officers
- Heathrow Airport - immigration
- Heathrow Airport - lost money from forgotten hand luggage
- Heathrow Airport - baggage loss
- Heathrow - noise
- Heathrow Airport - tax refund