Heathrow Airportheathrow airport security services

D Mar 20, 2018 Review updated:

Today in the morning I had to be late and missed my flight just because of irresponsibility and the discrimination of the staff working there in Heathrow airport!!! They served me so slowly just because I asked them to be faster. They are so rude that I had to cry because no one on earth had ever been so rude to me. Actually I was 45 mins before the flight but because of their indifference I have to wait the woman before me with 3 hardbacks full of milk products which was checked one by one. Moreover, her flight was 2 hours later than mine but they kept me just to show their principals. I wander would they do the same thing if I were a British or American. Of course no!!! They let me down both physically and mentally. I had a heart problem and panic. On top of that no one took the responsibility for my missed flight . The flight was at 6:15 and I was right by the door of the plain ( running all the way) at 6:13 but the stuff didn't let me in. They would have let me in if I were British!!! I had to repay my flight and still feeling awful because of their attitude to me because I was so much nervous I am vomiting and headache is killing me. But those " pretty organized " staff were talking about their hair and nails when I was crying and asking them to be a bit faster... I want to be compensated!!! For all I have overcame today!!! The worst service I have ever seen!!!

• Updated by Dilafruz · Mar 20, 2018

I have already written my complaints and I do require all the compensation. If the issue is not worked on here, I want to get it into a wider scale so that the people who work there know how to talk to the customers and the customers get a better service avoiding using Heathrow Airport because they might miss the flight and be shouted at by so called "professional staff" and they might be blamed instead of them!!! I want an answer from related organizations!!!

• RemoveWithReason Mar 20, 2018

What compensation are you hoping to get? You were inconvenienced by security that is in place to prevent mass murder?

• Di
    Dilafruz Mar 22, 2018

@RemoveWithReason Sorry I didnt understand you!!! I want my money for double paying my ticket!!!

• Di
    Dilafruz Mar 22, 2018

@Dilafruz Can you please write my email?? [email protected] and we can talk there