Hearst Communications — auto parts and bicycling magazine
My husband had now received two invoivces within one week of each other from the Hearst Communications company. The first one was for auto parts and the second one a bicycling magazine. The bicycle magazine appearntly was started on 8/24/2018. I then got the first invoice on 8/25 for the auto parts one and the bicycle one on 11/2. My husband nor I signed up for these. I called them twice now and cancelled both. I asked for a supervisor and they said none was able to take my call. They are located in the Philippines. I asked for them to check and see if I had any other subscription and are names that we did not sign up for. She just kept saying this one was cancelled and could not confirm if I did or did not. So annoying!
More Hearst Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books