HDFC Banknet banking

S Oct 12, 2019 Review updated:

Hi,
I am HDFC Bank savings account holder, currently I'm in USA. When I try to login to Netbanking, event hough I entered valid credentials, it says invalid login so I tried to reset IPIN by choosing "OTP sent to mobile and email". Now I could get the OTP sent to my phone but not on my email. Looks like the emails sent from this particular email id "[email protected]" are not received. I could receive all other emails from HDFC on the same email id . Due to this I'm totally blocked from accessing my account and any means I try to contact HDFC are not helping. Please resolve this issue ASAP.
HBL-[protected] - complaint number for your reference.
Escalation number: HBL-[protected]

• C
      Oct 12, 2019

Before you start trading forex, you need to know if it is forex trading fraud or a legitimate agent. There are a couple of things that you can look for, in order to know if this is legit or not.
    If they are promising high-profit guarantee with not spending too much money, then you should know that this is a scam. There aren’t any guarantees on what the market is going to do. Promising high profit is a gamble. You need to know that this is going to be hard for forex trading get your money back after you realize that you were scammed.
    Saying that there isn’t any risk with forex trading is also a sign of forex trading scams. There is always a risk when it comes to trading. Forex trading is not any different. Stay away from sites that are promising unrealistic things.
    You are angry and sad. You were one of the victims of forex trading fraud. You have lost a lot of money, and the possibility to make some profit. This is something that will make anyone furious. However, the good news is that you can get help.
    Help is available for you to recover your funds. The only thing that you need to know is where you can get that help. You don’ t wants to land in another scam besides the forex trading scam as well.
    This is the good news. When you are making use of chargeback, you will be able to recover your funds. Funds that you thought you have lost forever. Yes, you can report it to the police or even open a case at your lawyer, but this isn’t going to bring your money back.
    Chargeback is the only way that you can be sure to forex trading get your money back into your account. However, there are some things that you should know about chargeback first.
    Chargeback is a service that assists you and other victims to recover your funds after you have been scammed. They can assist anyone that have made bank deposits and that have used their credit card and debit card for paying.
    wwwoxpahat.org and email; [protected]@oxpahat.org

• T
      Oct 12, 2019

hi everyone, I feel obligated to recommend the services of oxpahat .org after helping me recover some funds in just 2days. Some challenges of withdrawals we traders are facing today in binary option is not because binary option is no longer a nice place to invest capitals, but the problem is that there’s a lot of scam brokers all over the world. If you’re facing some challenges of withdrawals or your broker manager is always asking you to make more deposit before you could place a withdrawals from your funds or you traded and lost your funds without any reason or maybe you noticed that your broker manager manipulated your funds, i once lost over $650k, it was so hard for me to get myself because i was going to loose all my investments. A friend i met on reddit introduced me to an ethic hacker at oxpahat .org who was able to help me retrieve all my funds without upfront fee within 48hours to help recover your lost funds from brokerage accounts, mutual funds, bank accounts, credit scams, crypto wallets etc incase you need assistance, their Tel +[protected]

www.oxpahat.org