HDFC bank Credit Cardlate fee charges

J

I’m using, my HDFC Credit Card from past one year. I had found Rs.4000/- Late fee charged in my statement. I was logged ‘n’ no of complaints (thru e-mail/telephone) to the HDFC Bank customer care to reverse the amount of irrelevant transaction against me. Still I could not get any response from them and not yet resolved the issue.

• Vi
    vijay pal yadav Dec 30, 2017

financial charges as leived by you on my credit card no [protected] visa should only be unpaid amount instead of whole payment .so financial charges should be reversed back. you can also see my past payment track record., other wise i shall be complled to explore other legal options and will like to switch other bank credit card
    thanking you
    vijay pal yadav credit card no [protected] visa platinum

• Po
    pokhar Dec 11, 2017

I’m using, my HDFC Credit Card from past 7-8 year. I had found Rs.500/- Late fee charged in my statement. I was logged ‘n’ no of complaints (thru e-mail/telephone) to the HDFC Bank customer care to reverse the amount of irrelevant transaction against me. Due to hospitalization i am not able to on time paid the bill, so request you to please reverse my late fee charges. Card No:-[protected]
    Vikas Poman

• Sr
    Srinivasan Vathsal Jan 21, 2017

I AM UNABLE TO PAY CREDIT CARD BILL USING MY HDFC DEBIT CARD, THIS OPTION IS NOT THERE. SOMETIMES OTHER BANK OPTIONS ARE NOT WORKING.

R.Anbumani Aug 16, 2016

Hello Sir/madam

This is Mr.Anbumani Naidu

My a/c no is-[protected]
    HDFC account holder

since 04 years i have been account holder of HDFC bank.

I didnot get my account balance statement properly

This is my email id.can i get my monthly statemnt through id mentioned below

Pls kindly look into my request

i would be greatful to u if my reqquest is granted

R.Anbumani
    [email protected]

• Pr
    prashant choubey Aug 15, 2016

dear authorites

my name is prashant choubey and i have opened my savings and demat acc. with HDFC securites and i do trading on 16 march 2011 i sold 790 shares of fame india in margin but due to seller shortage my 790 shares went for auction i did this transiction through phone and the agent who sold these shares for me i asked him that if i will not be able to square up the order then what will happen he simple said that in that case sir the maximum penality you will have to pay of Rs 2000 so as
    per the confarmation given by the agent i did the transiction but then on 18 they debited my acc. for Rs11725 then unneccesarly without giving any intemation then on 21 st march 2011 they called me regarding the same issue and now they are asking me to pay 10000 rupees more as penalty two ladies miss.deepa matharu and reshma they both used to give me a call and they told me to deposite 10000 rupees then i told them to check the call details as per the agent who sold 790 shares of fame india for me on 16 march he said that maximum loss which can happen is Rs 2000 but now the HDFE securites are telling me to pay more then 23000 rupees .

And these two ladies miss. deepa and reshma they dont even know that how to talk with customers their behaviour is like a illitrate i am really sorry to use these words but if the HDFC is having such people in there organisation then i sware that i will never ever recomed anybody in my life to use hdfc services even i have marked a mail to my company also regarding the same issue and i request you to kindly interfere in this matter and do the needfull.

thanks & Regards
    Prashant Choubey

• Me
    Megha_Chadha Aug 15, 2016

I booked 2 different FD's with phone banking on 5th Feb2011 with two different amount and tenure. I was shocked when i received my documents on 26th Feb 2011, as the amounts for both the FD's were interchanged and even the rate of interest committed was wrong. I have been calling phone banking now and they keep on transferring calls to one another. They even refused to give me the complaint number on 26th and on 28th when i pushed them then i received a complaint number which is DEL355036. I have been dealing with HDFC for a long time but this is something which is not acceptable at all, i am not at all happy with the services and spl. the phone banking staff (Ravi Tiwari, Kriti, Sanjeev, Ashima), these people can seriously take your breath away.

Even after all goof-up with due respect, i would like to request HDFC concern officials to do the needful.

Thanks,
    Megha

• Su
    Suman Sethi Aug 15, 2016

This complain regarding non professional practice by hdfc sales noida sector 28 branch .

We booked our plot in jay-pee greens sports city on Dec 2009 while we were booking we were promised by Hdfc Representative That We are eligible for bank loan after checking all our documents and speaking to his superiors in front of us.

Now all of a sudden Hdfc noida branch is asking us to submit Credit rating report as individual from Tanzania as well as we know credit rating report is meant for business only in Tanzania and charges are $ 2000 to $ 3000 .

Name Mrs Suman Sethi

Profession Teacher with AGAKHAN EDUCATION Organization's International School in Tanzania.

Monthely income 2, 000, 000 Tanzania shillings equal to 1, 600 US Dollers

E-Mail [email protected]

• Aa
    aaruk Aug 15, 2016

I was offered titanium Credit card forum by HDFC bank. At the time of the offer I was promised that I would get a limit of RS 70, 000 and When I got my card it had a limit of Rs 50, 000. After that I made a purchase from that card for Rs 55, 000. I asked bank to make EMI and take money from my account and they refused to make EMI saying that I dont have that offer on my card and when I was offered this card, I specifcally asked that will have EMI option. They said yes at that time and now they are refusing in it. I have been a customer of HDFC bank from last 5 years and they have been troubling me a lot. Two months back, they offered me a new debit card free of charge. I took that offer and without informing me they blocked my card. I was waiting for my new debit card and I got to know that bank has dispatched my debit card through regular mail and they always send their document through courier. I never recived that card and to go to bank branch 3 times and then I was given a dublicate card and got charged also for that and the people at bank branch promised that there will be no charge for that. I m really frustrated with HDFC bank and want to file a case against them for not giving proper information to customer and cheating them. Would appriecate if something could be done against HDFC bank.

Rahul Ranjan Singh Aug 15, 2016

Wed, August 4, 2010 8:35:29 PMATM CARD BLOCKED
    From: RAHUL SINGH <[email protected]>View Contact
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]

Dear Concerned

Recentlye got my new ATM card although continously dialling its correct Password its showing card blocked .Kindly resolve the issue ASAP

My Detail:

Rahul Ranjan Singh

• Hd
    HDFC BANK ATM DEBIT CARD Aug 15, 2016

Dear Sir,

My name is Deepak. As on 07 March 2011 my Hdfc bank account balance(Account No.[protected]) was Rs.29215.75/- This is mY Hdfc bank debit card no. [protected]

I had used my Hdfc bank debit card at one of SBI bank branch No. 11603 ATM located at new no. 202, old no. 110, G.A. Road, Rengarajapuram main road, chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA ON 07 March 2011.

i tried to withdraw the amount of RS.10000/- and it's shows an error message as Transaction Declined Cheque Ref No. [protected] then i again tried to withdraw RS.10000/- i have got the same results so i went to diffrent ATM to withdraw the money amount of RS 10000/- cheque Ref No. [protected] and Rs 1000/- cheque Ref No. [protected] and my transaction got processed successfully i got my amount but in my statement it showing only available balance as RS.8215.75 instead of 18215.75

I didn't get any money from ATM Then where my amount of RS.10000/- had gone.
    When i checked my balance at Hdfc ATM by mini statement it shows debit transaction of RS.10000/- dated on 07 march 2011.

Kindly do needful asap

Regards,
    Deepak.M
    Mobile:+[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

mah_pankaj Aug 15, 2016

I am having my salary account in HDFC bank, Sec-18 Noida. Since I opened my account I have not third party transfer activated( Transfer funds online to any other bank account). Its good that this service is not on by default ( due to online fraud and security issues). I am interested in this service but they never asked me while opening the account wheather I am interested in this service. Now I don't have this service. Due to this I am facing lots of problems. So I went to branch office and asked to activate this service. I filled the form and submitted. Then they asked me a photo ID proof. I said I am having my PAN card. They told ok, find a HDFC boy and asked him to do photo state for you. Now I have to first find a HDFC boy who is responsible for this duty and then get it photostate. See how easy it is to find that guy in all HDFC customer, agents and HDFC staff crowd. What a kind of service. In most of other bank staff member calls the responsible guy and asked him to do. Don't think this is end of problem this is the beginnning.
    After that they asked me to self atteste the photocopy of PAN card. I did. Then she told your signatures are matching with our record but not the one thats on PAN. I told these two are different signature and over the period this got changed. Also there was problem scanning problem due to that my PAN card signature are not properly visible.I told you need ID proof then match the ID and photo why signature. I tried 2-3 times but it was not exact match. Then she told have practice then do. I don't know what all they were trying except wasting my and her time. Then I approached the bank manager thinking that he would understand this problem. The guy was over smart and gave me a lecture and explaining that since last 40 years his(bank manager) signature is not changed. Asking why do you have two signature. Let suppose I might have given a Passport as my ID proof and my photo of passport dont match with my current face cut. So He might have told that why did u let ur face cut change. Go and get it reshaped that the one on my Passport photo only then u will get our services. The most stupid and illitrate kind of argument from such a senior post person. He has not sense to talk about solution or how should treat customer. I guess HDFC have big customer base that they can't manage and thats why scared to give services to customers. Actually they want to reduce their customer base by such means.My God. You see how difficult to get one service activated from HDFC bank. Still I don't have that service active neither I have hope nor will to attempt and face such stupid HDFC staff.
    HDFC bank has policy that you can't do cash deposite from other branches to your account. This facility is provided almost all banks including SBI. They justify that we want to restrict cash flow as per their so called norms. I have one more account in *SOME OTHER bank*. Its from Pune ICICI bank branch but I don't face any problem to operate that from NOIDA. As All services are available through online and I can deposite cash from any branch of ICICI bank. ATM all that I need to withdrawl (most of time). Before anyone open account in HDFC bank, think if he need urgent money and he wants cash withdrawl they might not give. As they want to limit cash flow. So even if you have money in ur HDFC account you can't use it don't you know HDFC norms. Think twice before opening the account in HDFC.
    I don't know if this will help me or not but I want everyone should be aware of poor HDFC staff and their out class services.
    Could any body help me to activate my third party fund transfer from HDFC bank.

• Hi

The General Manager,
    Customer Care Service,
    HDFC Bank Ltd.,
    Mumbai.

Sub:- To settle the problem of HDFC Credit Card Loan.

Sir,
    In respect to the above subject; I HIREN NARESH PAREKH, Resident of Shiva Doctor’s Street, Parekh Street, Morvi-363641. I obtain credit card no. [protected], issued by HDFC Bank Ltd. Morvi Branch. Against the said card I have taken the cash loan of Rs. 62000/- (Rs. Sixty Two Thousand Only) in the 5th day of August-2008. I repaid the loan on the 23rd day of December-2008 in full as per instruction of your advisor. After completing all the formalities I asked the bank to issue me NOC. But I was shocked that bank ask me to pay Rs. 9000/- (Rs. Nine Thousand Only) against the interest as they asked that you did not pay the full amount against the loan, but you just pay the amount to equalized the account and it is not considered as your settlement of your loan account.
    You are requested to look in the matter please as early as possible.

This is for your kind information and necessary action please.

Thanking You,

Hiren NaresKumar Parekh

• Da
    Daminion Aug 15, 2016

I was holding HDFC Silver credit card.Unfortunately credit card got misused in the month of March 2007, I have the exact Date of Misuse at Home and I launched the complaint with the customer care after seeing misused amount around 17000 INR.The customer care blocked the credit card and issued a new card to me and assured me that they will proceed with investigation.

They kept adding the finance charges in the statement for misused amount.When I called up to ask the status post 1 mnth, they said it will take 45 days and the investigation is still in PROGRESS.When I called up post 45 days, the representative said, I have to request in writing commencing the investigation about misuse and I was never told that before.When I faxed the misused transactions.I got a reply saying they cant proceed without any kind of investigation and I am liable to pay the whole amount as they cant initiate dispute with third party bank post 45 days.

So I kept denying from paying the misused amount whenever I got calls from the collection Department.Finally they put 14000 in my debit a/c on HOLD as I had debit a/c with HDFC.and then they debited that amount as I was not ready to pay the misused amount.

SO i had to suffer for nothing.I had launched complaint with customer and nobody informed me at that time to request in writing for commencing investigation.Otherwise I would have sent the fax at the same time and I wouldnt have to pay that amount.

So because of customer cares fault, I had to lose 14000 INR.

Rakshit Aug 15, 2016

HR Manager,
    HDFC BANK LTD.
    I have tender my resignation letter for better Career Prospects. During the service, I got beneficial support from colleagues, seniors and others in the organization. I due respect the fruitful relations I enjoyed with this esteemed organization. The memories of my tenure with this organization will be treasured forever.
    I have given my resignation letter on 7th march 2009, after the working hours. Please clear all my dues i.e Full and Final settlement and issue me all the necessary certificates for my career.
    But till date my F /F & PF amount dues is not clear. I have already submitted PF form on 20th Jan 2010.I am again sending my details for your ready references.
    Name: - Rakshit mahajan
    Designation: CSE Coex.
    Employee code:- CR 14957
    Location:-Sanjay place brach, Agra
    Joining Date:-18/09/08
    Releving Date:-28/02/09.
    I therefore request you to send me status.
    Waiting for your favorable reply.
    This is for your information and necessary action please.

Rakshit Mahajan
    Email id- [email protected]

• Tarun Dutta Aug 15, 2016

it is very unfortunate and they should take firm action against this agent

• Tarun Dutta Aug 15, 2016

To The General Manager/Director
    HDFC Bank

This is Tarun Dutta from city of Kolkata, Recently i have selected for IILM gurgaon College for MBA education.i need bank loan of 6, 90, 000 Rs.So i have asked for Bank Loan from your Bank HDFC, Kolkata.I have talked to your executive of your Bank Mr. Tuhin Chakrabarty ([email protected]) regarding bank loan but he refused to give bank loan to me.He told me that they never give Bank loan to that person whose earning member's profession is either Police or CBI or advocate as per the local(kolkata) policy.As my father is a police man(West Bengal Police) so they will not give bank loan to me.so does your bank like to humiliate the professions of police or CBI or Advocate?Please look in to the matter.please mail me in my mail id [email protected] you

your regards

Tarun Dutta

• Aj
    ajay sethi Aug 15, 2016

i have repeated reminders to HDFC bank bhiwadi for change of address but no one acknowledges me about the change of adddress. what a poor service.

mobile [protected]

• Pa
    Parveen Gupta Aug 15, 2016

I am having the Credit Card of HDFC Bank that is Gold Master Card. I make a shopping of Rs.4200/- approx. round off against My credit card on 30 March 2007. No statement or intimation is given by the HDFC Bank Credit Card to me timely, so i can deposit the money. Now they suspend my card as well as also freezed the Amount with heavy penalty i.e. Rs. 5654.31

Also send the Notice thru registered post on date 11.05.2007 against the recovery of Rs. Rs. 5654.31. In notice there are given two Contact numbers one for Officer Ms. Ruchika Mehra giving Mobile No.[protected] for further clarifications. This mobile is coming switched off continuously.

Other number is landline i.e.011-[protected]. A helpdesk or customer care attendant said to me that you should talk to Ruchika Mehra or deposit the said amount or go to consumer court. She also entered my wrong e-mail ID in her database. She said i send so many mails to you. But when they record wrong e-mail id in their database, so how i can get the statement or intimation of depositing the money.

When i was not get any information or statement thru the bank then why i bear heavy penalties against my payment.

• Sn
    snair Aug 15, 2016

I am a card holder (HDFC) of yours for the last 10 years and been regularly making the payment and accordingly you have been enhancing my credit limit every after few months. In September I have issued a cheque of Rs 25000/- against the said card and dropped the cheque in your cheque collection box installed at Bharkhamba Road HDFC ATM. Unfortunately the said cheque has not recorded in your bank which I got to know only on 15 th of September when one of your customer service guy called and updated the status. I have conveyed that I shall make the stop payment of the said cheque and will issue a cheque against the amount payable to you.

I would like to inform that your employee named Vijay called from (HDFC )phone no [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] to my home as well as me and using abusive language and threatening for our life. I would like to lodge a complaint against the banker as well as the concerned employee for their/his misbehavior act with me..

I would urge the appropriate people to look into this matter and take the appropriate action against the concerned employee and update the status immediately .

• Pu
    purushottam Aug 15, 2016

I have applied to HDFC Bank Ltd. to switch my loan to State Bank of India, and SBI has issued Form-D to sign existing bank (HDFC) for the purpose of after sanctioning loan amount the existing bank may surrender property documents and they have no objection to switch the loan to another bank, but HDFC denied to sign Form-D. They said we don't sign/bound any authority, but after sanction we may surrender the documents to bank.
    But, SBI don't sanction the loan without sign on Form-D by HDFC.

• Bb
    b bhushan Aug 15, 2016

sir
    i am brij bhushan maurya my card no. last four digit is 9503 my proper address is c-120/15 gali no 3 bhajan pura delhi, India.
    i have not receice the credit card emi bill statement. so i request to you my statement pls deliver me.

• Ha
    Harish Nikam Aug 15, 2016

HR Manager,
    HDFC BANK LTD.
    The management has accepted my resignation letter on 28th August 2009, after the working hours. Please clear all my dues i.e Full and Final settlement and issue me all the necessary certificates for my career.
    But till date my F /F & PF amount dues is not clear. I have already submitted PF form to Mr. Anshuman-Cordinator on 13th Oct 09.I am again sending my details for your ready references.
    Name: - Harish Vittal Nikam
    Designation: Sr.Sales Officer.
    Employee code:-CH02006
    Location:-Nashik Road Branch, Nashik
    Joining Date:-27/07/08
    Releving Date:-28/08/09.
    I therefore request you to send me status.
    Waiting for your favorable reply.
    This is for your information and necessary action please.

Harish Nikam
    Email [email protected]

• Go
    gopinath.k Aug 15, 2016

Hi Iam gopinath.k, as i have not received my credit card statement for this month and my due date is 09 November 2007, please advise me what to do, ASAP.

Saveri Aug 15, 2016

quite true .. Totally agree with you .. The customer care people should undergo some soft skill training .. I just wanted to update my mobile number .. I went to the bank ( as mentioned on their site) they told me to call up the customer care and they will update it ... customer care ppl told me to go to the bank again and they are really rude .. when I asked them this is the kind of service you are providing .. He said " this is not my bank .. I am just an employee " .. gosh !!! .. HDFC ppl are clueless about their own service ...

• Sh
    Shantilal C. Patel Aug 15, 2016

Not a number one Bank as they lure to get more customers but lousy service. 12/12/2007

Shantilal C. Patel, USA.

• He
    HemaS Aug 15, 2016

I have an account with HDFC bank since more than 7 years. To my surprise I see that whatever hard-earned money i had saved in my account has been transferred to credit card division without any intimation. As per RBI guidelines, nobody is allowed to touch the account without the account holders consensus. I am supposed to clear credit card dues and already had discussed with the recovery agent that we will clear with 6 months installment cheques as i am jobless currently. Inspite of this, they have transferred Rs. 61869 from my savings account to their credit card account without any prior intimation to me. Please help me to recover my money as i dont have anything with me except for that money. Also help me to get a fair settlement and compensation from the bank for the trauma i have gone thru because of no money in my account.

Would really appreciate your help in this.

• Pu
    Pujan pandya Aug 15, 2016

Worst services… do not be HDFC customer. They chit customers. Worst banking… on last month 29th October I loss my card due to machine felt. 100time I contact I am without my card yet… I don’t know where my card is. NO REPLY FROM ANY WHERE.

Branch where I loss my card they don’t know any thing... Branch where my account they have no time to talk with customer. Just they round hear to there...

I think we need to give medal them for worst services...

On 29th October 2007 I loss my card on Nadiad branch ATM
    On 30th October 2007 I was contact branch nadiad branch employee not give replay then I meet manager he told me they sand my card to my branch if your branch mail us…
    On same day I contact bodakdev branch in amhedabad where my account is.
    One aging employ not give any reply.. just do hear to there. I meet manager.. He told one employee to mail at nadiad branch. That time I was give them written application.
    They told me they contact me when they received. I am sure that employ not mail to nadiad branch. Next time when I contact them they told me block that card and take new card (why??? They charged me for new card)

Then I make complain online in HDFC BANK
    GR8 I get reply... but how??? It auto reply...

Then I call to Customer care... they note complain and give me one number...
    They told me I will received my card in 2 day

Today 6th October 2007 I am without my card and my all money with this worst bank

Just one request to all of you... do not go with HDFC Bank!

• Pa
    pawan Aug 15, 2016

This is the case of Worst ever customer service I have seen. My Trading Account password was sent and delivered to some person, Who I don't even know.

Inspite of my number of calls, and email, they are not ready to accept, and Want to charge me for regenerating the password.

Why should we pay, when I have not recieved the password. Isn't that HDFC and courier are leaglly punishiable for Explosing a secure password to some third person, withoug any consent of customer.

• Ro
    rocky anderson Aug 15, 2016

i lost my card 15 days back and req for a new card which i have not got yet. 2 times card has been returned back from my office to ur home branch..i also changed my address.. its updated on my file and still there is no progress.. i work at nights so wont be possible for me to collect from the office.. everytime i call in phone banking they tell me to contact my home branch.. why should i contact why u people are getting paid.. its ur work and u need to contact them and need to inform ur main branch that address has been changed and it should dispatch to my home address...
    so please help me out to reslove this matter...

Rajat 1980 Aug 15, 2016

I have a Personal Loan running with HDFC Bank Ltd.Just want to lodge a complaint against an absolutely harrasing, unprofessional bahaviour of their customer Service represebntative. I have a recording of that conversation. Request you to give me the complaint id where i can file the same.

• Ka
    karan k Aug 15, 2016

Dear sir,
    This is vijay kumar. I have a saving bank A/c in HDFC Bank since 2003 at laxmi nagar dist. Centre, Vikas marg branch. My A/c No. is [protected]. The branch has Deducted Rs. 827.25/- each three times from my aforesaid saving A/c as AQB Consolidating charges without making any intimation of increasing the limit of minimum balance from 5, 000/- to 10, 000/- from Ist April 2010. I have not received any intimation from any source from your side or any of the employees of HDFC Bank thats why am not maintained the minimum balance as required.
    My saving A/c balance as on Ist April 2010 was Rs. 7529.70/- which was well above the minimum balance requirement need to be maintained as per previous limit(ie, Rs.5000/-)
    You are kindly requested to reverse the entry or credit the amount ( 2481.75/-) debited earlier as consolidating charges. looking forward for a positive reply from your side.

Thanks & Best regards
    Vijay kumar
    Date - 16/03/2011
    HDFC Bank A/c No. - [protected]

chauhandeep Aug 15, 2016

Dear Sir,

I have applied one persnoal loan in hdfc bank and the loan account no. [protected].

one week later i have requested to customer care of hdfc bank that i want to cancelled my loan application and return back my loan document, but no action has been taken till date.
    Now i would request you to kindly do the need full in this regards
    Else i have take this matter with consumer form or consumer complaint depart.

Regards.
    Deepak Chauhan

• So
    SONU.KUMAR Aug 15, 2016

DEAR SIR,
    27/10/2009 ON DATED 16.99 RS. CREDITS.

THIS WAS MY SALARY A/C. DATED ON 15-01-2010 CHANGE IN TO SAVING ACCOUNT AND 01.02.2010 ON THIS DATE MY SALARY CREDIT BY MY NEW COMPANY SALARY. THAN WHY CHARGE ME AQB. KINDLY PROVIDE ME INFORMATION ABOUT DEBITS CHARGES.MY PENDING DEBITS IN MY A/C RS. 13060.00. MY ACCOUNT NO. [protected]

• Na
    NARSBH Aug 15, 2016

I took a loan from HDFC last year. I propose to prepay the loan in asap. However, yesterday the Lower Parel branch informed me that with effect from 1 May 2010, borrowers can prepay only twice a year. Firstly, this is not a fair policy particularly when HDFC charges a prepayment penalty. Secondly, they are so bold that they are openly telling me that they do not need to inform the borrowers about such an important change. I was not even informed when I went to prepay in June. I do not even have these new rules which they are implementing. How do I proceed?

• Ni
    NITINNGOYAL Aug 15, 2016

my cheque credit has been pending since 40 days which had been send to the branch
    yet not received any credit for the same pending till 30/09/2009
    my a/c no [protected] with kormangala branch now they are asking the address of the kormangala branch. dont they know that they have a branch in kormangala and account has been mapped with which branch and EFP CHEQUE AMOUNTING RS, 22, 749 AND CHEQUE NO. 889607 had been send now god knows what is the status, no one replying properly even grievances dept. also ###ting around
    sending mails and mails not taking appropriate steps
    cheque no. and all details provided

hope this query will get resolved as soon as possible.

Appreciate early response from you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nitin Goyal
    [email protected]
    A/c No [protected]
    Kormangala Branch
    Bangalore

• Dh
    DHEERAJ CHATURVEDI Aug 15, 2016

SERVICE OF THE HDFC SHOULD BE MOST FASTER AND QUICKER AS THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY.

• Ab
    Abhijit Lele Aug 15, 2016

I have savings account in Kalyan (Maharashtra) branch of HDFC bank. I dropped 1 cheque to transfer my funds from CITIBANK to HDFC on 31st July 2007 - 21:30 in ATM near RAILWAY STATION, Kalyan. Today is 8th August, 16:35 PM and still the cheque has not been cleared. I called up the bank and they say they did not receive the cheque either. Even after dropping the cheque in official HDFC ATM DROP BOX, it takes so many days to clear a LOCAL CLEARING CHEQUE.

This may not be a problem on local branch level as the STAFF of Kalyan branch is unaware of the collection of my cheque and they still have not received the cheque. Its the pathetic cheque collection delays from HDFC cheque collection team (or the responsible persons for cheque collection) that may have caused the delays.

Anyways, it is hampering the reputation of HDFC bank since it is known as reliable service bank in private sector and far better than the pathetic ICICI bank.

HDFC bank officials please look into this matter, late cheque payments can cause serious issues for both parties.

• Br
    Brijesh Tanwar Aug 15, 2016

I have taken a Personal Loan of 55,000 Rs. From Nashik branch in the month of May 2007. On every conversation with the banking personnel I told them that I need Personal loan. As this was my first time, that I am in involved in Loan activity. I had faith in HDFC bank.

When the amount was disbursed to me the EMI for a Loan of 55,000 came out to be 3243.00... I asked them that on the internet It comes out to be something around 1800 then the reply from bank was that it is a different calculation. I did not get any good reply from them. As I was in urgent need of money I took that amount..

Later I just inquired them regarding the high EMI... They told me that they have issued me Express loan. when I inquired, that I had requested for Personnel loan why then Express loan there is no positive reply from them.

Express loan rate of interest in very high as compared to Personal loan.

• Hi
    HighlyAnnoyed Aug 15, 2016

I don't think it's a good idea to post your credit card number and name.

• Ji
    Jignesh Raval Aug 15, 2016

Dear Sir,

I have a HDFC Credit Card No. [protected]. This is to inform you that HDFC credit cards division is harassing me unnecessary. I settled all my payments without getting any official statement from the bank for my investigation I made the payment by cash on 19 May’2009 but still since last month I am getting the bill for late fee and taxes on that. But still I am getting statements for payment due.

I called customer care and complained about this but l was not gate satisfaction answer at your side actually I got the last bill on 17 Oct’2009 with charges.

Please request them to reverse all the unnecessary levied charge otherwise I
    will be surrender my card.

Please help me and suggest what all actions can I take in this regard.

Best Regards,