Happy Dog Placereturn product got no refund

I ordered two mesh harnesses for my dogs. I had to return one of them because it was too small. I contacted the company and explained my situation. They instructed me to send it back to them and they would exchange for me. They provided me the mailing address which to send it to. To date, I have not received my exchanged harness it has been over two months. I contacted the place and they stated that they have not received it. Here are the last two communications I received from the company.

"Sometimes the packages get lost in the office and then they show up if that is the case we will let you know"

"If the harness you return was not insured and was not received by us we can not provide an exchange for something we did not receive"

I contacted the company and was told what to do and I did it. No where did they suggest insuring the package and you never get anyones name, it's always the "happy dog place". Needless to say I will never order anything from this company again and encourage you not to either.

RESOLVED

• Ti
    tim fuller Dec 04, 2014

the specs on the harnesses are incorrect and refuse to admit it--- will not refund for incorrect info-- would not buy from this company since do not treat customers correctly---not truthful--- and no full refunds

• Ha
    Happy Dog Place May 05, 2016

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot refund/exchange a product that was not received by us. If this was lost in the mail, you can open a claim with them regarding this and they will hopefully refund your money. We do apologize for this inconvenience, but unfortunately we cannot assist you.

HDP.