H‑E‑Brotten food

M

I went to your heb store on1534 wells branch parkway pflugerville, tx 78660 and purchased asparagus. I bought it on tuesday and just opened it now on thursday to serve for dinner. It was rancid and I will be returning it tomorrow morning.

I write as this has happened to me several times in the last couple of months. I have returned steak that rotted promptly, a rotten watermelon and even an empty lobster tail.

I find is disheartening that I am now going to have to drive to round rock, tx to get descent produce, meat etc.in sprouts or randall's as I cannot trust the quality at heb which is walking distance from my home.

I sincerely hope that you up your standards at this heb as I truly have never seen such poor quality as I do in this store.

rotten food