Complaints & Reviews

Gwynnie Bee — Clothing service

I utilized this service for a few months and was not very satisfied with it. So I finally made the call...

Gwynnie Beestole my money

I used the promo code this morning to sign up for a free month subscription of this businesses service. I want to PayPal finalize my subscription came back to their web page and saw that my subscription was complete. When it came to the part with what I was charged there was $0 there and it never said my promo code would not go through.

I get a notification that I received an email from PayPal moments later saying that when he be charged me $73.83 for my subscription, which I never knew was going to happen because I was under the assumption that my promo code went through because I never received word that I was being charged this dollar amount nor that it was no longer valid.

When I attempted to contact their customer service, Sarita told me that I was not eligible for the free trial because back in 2015 I signed up for an account even though I never had a subscription because I canceled the same day. She then told me she reached out to her manager and to give them 48 hours to see what they can do for me. I don't want anything done for me other than canceling my subscription and giving me a refund of my $73.83.

Then, instead of asking me to wait to see what happens, she tells me to add two items to my closet so they can repair my first box even though I made it perfectly clear I didn't want anything I just wanted a refund. I know that if I add the items to my closet that validates my purchase and then I will not get a refund.

Gwynnie Beenot happy

I liked nothing of what I received from them.
    All of the items were poorly made and sewed of a cheap material. The clothes looked terrible and like it was already worn by someone.
    Don't think I am kind of a princess and too picky, no, it's not true. The items really were terrible.
    I ordered thrice from them and I shipped most of the items thrice as well. Well, too sad they can't offer anything better...

Gwynnie BeeNever received a replacement

I used Gwynnie Bee for a couple of month and everything was fine, but my last order turned out to be a real nightmare. So I ordered some things from them and paid over $150 in total. When I received my clothes I was very disappointed, sizes were totally wrong! All of my clothes were either way too big or way too small, only one item fit properly. I contacted customer service and asked for an exchange. I never asked for a refund, because stuff I received was very beautiful and quality was amazing. They asked me to send everything back, which I did, but three weeks already passed and I received nothing yet. I'm very disappointed and I don't think I will be using this company in the future.

Gwynnie Bee — Stole my money!

I ordered some clothes from Gwynnie Bee in the past. Things I received were horrible, quality was way off, so...

gwynniebee.comThey stole money from my account

I will never again subscribe for the website www.gwynniebee.com. I bought some clothes from them and the seller offered me to get 25% discount for the further orders. I needed only to subscribe and he told me that it was for free. I subscribed, but money started to disappear from my account. I emailed the seller, who confessed that it was them, who took money. I asked to stop, but they cancelled only subscription. Not advisable place.

www.gwynniebee.comBe aware of them.

I won’t buy from the company www.gwynniebee.com again, because I have ordered from them. My purchase consisted from two dresses and jacket, but these people took money for the order and some additional charge. I noticed this charge too late, when I checked my account. I tried to reach the seller, because I wanted to get detailed description of my purchase and payment. But the seller hasn’t provided it.

www.gwynniebee.comThe dress was in awful condition

I purchased plus size dress from the company www.gwynniebee.com. The company was professional and the order arrived on time, but the big problem was the dress. I opened the package and the dress was awful. It smelled like someone used it or maybe wore it before. I sent an email to the seller, where I have complained about the quality. But no one replied to my complaint. I was upset after that.

www.gwynniebee.comI got horrible dresses. Not recommended website.

I ordered two dresses from www.gwynniebee.com. I was disappointed, because the dress looked really nice on the picture, but in reality these dresses were for senior ladies. I asked the seller to return full sum back, but of course I heard some fake promises and blah-blah. This website isn’t for me, but I won’t recommend it to young ladies and women. Awful style and clothes, and the prices are too high.

gwynniebee.comThey steal from users and don't deliver orders

I subscribed for the website www.gwynniebee.com several weeks ago, but these ### started to take money from me. Also they didn’t deliver my order, which placed 3 weeks ago. I heard fake promises and blah-blah, as well as the seller simply told to wait. I was sick of this crap and wanted to get my money back. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

gwynniebee.comSeller keeps silence and no delivery of ordered stuff

My sister and I ordered clothes from the website www.gwynniebee.com. We paid through PayPal, but these jerks didn’t provide any confirmation email or the tracking number. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored me. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Li
                      lisa ROBERSON Apr 22, 2019

I have a $340 charge when i have cancelled my subscription due to cost without any way to contact the company in time to prevent issues with my account