Menu
R
Author of the complaint
4:37 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered some ProActiv+ supplies for my daughter in September, and paid for the first shipment. I then sent this email on September 19th after I had tried to reach Customer Service by telephone several times: "Hello there, I do not wish to receive an order every month; I would like to order on demand. I have tried to reach you via phone but the circuits are always busy. Please change my order ASAP and email me confirmation of this change." No response. In October, I received a "Past Due Notice" for a shipment that has not been sent or received (nor paid for, as they do not have my current credit card number). I wrote to the company informing them that they no longer had authorization for my VISA and that I was unhappy with the product and the customer service . Today I received another email now saying my account was two months past due. I have not received any product. I never wish to. I will never order again! But I would like them to stop mailing me "Past Due" notices. That would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

More Guthy-Renker complaints & reviews