Menu

complaints

Cook Brothers Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cook Brothers at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cook Brothers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cook Brothers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Cook Brothers complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Cook Brothers complaints

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cook Brothers i bought sum furniture from cook brothers on may 12th and i still aint got no updates on my stuff

i bought sum furniture from cook brothers on may 12th and i still aint got no updates on my stuff. like wtf man. i paid $983 dollars and i aint got nothin to show for it. how do i get my furniture or my money back? this is some bs.

P

Cook Brothers I went to Cook Brothers to get a new mattress set

I went to Cook Brothers to get a new mattress set. They gave me the whole thing. When the delivery came, I signed the papers. The mattress was hard and seemed different from what I wanted. My back was hurting from the mattress. I went back to the store to tell them about the mattress and I talked to a manager named ***. The manager said they would fix the bed and that she would call me. I haven't heard anything from the manager since. I've been sleeping on my couch because of it.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cook Brothers So, I went to Cook Brothers on 2/24/2022 and bought a bunch of stuff

So, I went to Cook Brothers on 2/24/2022 and bought a bunch of stuff. One of the things I got was a set of 5 ***. The next day, I wanted to wear a pair, but one of them was messed up. The stitching was missing in the waistband, so they were no good. The store says they don't take back underpants, but I think that's not right. It's not fair or ethical or maybe even legal to sell something that's messed up and not give a refund or credit.

Is Cook Brothers legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cook Brothers as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cook Brothers stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cook Brothers should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cook Brothers earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cook Brothers achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Cook Brothers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Cook Brothers has claimed the domain name for cookbrothers.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Cookbrothers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cook Brothers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Cookbrothers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Cookbrothers.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Cook Brothers, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • The website belonging to Cook Brothers has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
K

Cook Brothers I bought a table set from Cook Brothers on July 17 for $1700

I bought a table set from Cook Brothers on July 17 for $1700. I didn't put it together until August because I moved to Rockford and wanted it for my new house. When we finally put it together, we noticed a lot of little cracks around the table top. I was disappointed because it's an expensive table and I expected better quality. A week later, a piece of the table chipped off and it doesn't seem like it will last. I tried to contact them by calling, but no one gave me a real answer. I sent pictures and finally got a response offering me $50 in store credit for the inconvenience. That's not enough for a table that cost $1700.

B

Cook Brothers I bought 2 bedroom sets from Cook Brothers on 3/21

I bought 2 bedroom sets from Cook Brothers on 3/21. They said both sets were there but the dressers would come on 4/1. I went to the store on 3/29 to get them but only one set was there and the dresser was gone. They said the other stuff would come on 4/12. I called on 4/8 but the manager was in a meeting and didn't call back. I called on 4/13 and a lady said the stuff was there. I told her we'd come at lunchtime. We got there at 11:30 but it was all messed up. The manager said the guys who bring the stuff out said it was there. They gave us a receipt and said to go to the back. But they only had a headboard. We were there until 12:55 trying to fix it and find out when the stuff would come. They said a manager would call me but they haven't. They still have my money and I don't know when I'll get my stuff.

Overview of Cook Brothers customer experience

Cook Brothers is a company that has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its customers. Many consumers have complained about the poor quality of their products, as well as their terrible customer service. The company has also been accused of false advertising and not honoring their warranties. Additionally, there have been numerous reports of delayed or incomplete deliveries, causing frustration and inconvenience for customers. Overall, Cook Brothers seems to have a lot of issues that need to be addressed if they want to improve their reputation and retain their customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cook Brothers contacts