MyPartyShirt.com Logo

MyPartyShirt.com

Having problems with MyPartyShirt.com?

MyPartyShirt.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 4, 2008. The latest review Kelly Kapowski Jumper was posted on May 26, 2021. The latest complaint awful company was resolved on Oct 05, 2017. MyPartyShirt.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. MyPartyShirt.com has resolved 2 complaints.

MyPartyShirt.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyPartyShirt.com Customer Service. Initial MyPartyShirt.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyPartyShirt.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyPartyShirt.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyPartyShirt.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyPartyShirt.com Complaints & Reviews

MyPartyShirt.comKelly Kapowski Jumper

NEGATIVE

I was sent the wrong size from what I ordered. I was told that when they went to fill the order they didn't have what I ordered in stock and sent me the wrong size. Now to get a refund I have to send back the jumper at my own expense. Company has been rude and extremely unhelpful in trying to resolve my complaint when they were the ones at fault.

Kelly Kapowski Jumper

• MyPartyShirt.com's response · May 27, 2021

Hello Sarah!
      Thanks for the review, we appreciate your input.

As mentioned in the email, we are unable to let you keep the item for free, without returning the item, besides that, the system will not allow the refund to complete if the item is not scanned and marked as received by our warehouse.

Different from what we see in your review, we did not ask you to cover the shipping fees at your own expenses, we ask you to cover it and once you send us the copy of the receipt you paid for the shipping we will reimburse that money as well, we did not suggest or refer to you paying Return shipping fee on your own expenses.

We gladly attach a copy of the email we sent you in our previous response.

Again, unfortunately, the refund will be processed as soon as the item is returned.

We hope you understand we are following procedures as planned, we expect you to help us complete this process in order to fix this situation for you.

We can also make an exception and once you share the Receipt with the tracking number for the review, once the tracking number shows is back in transit we will be able to approve your refund, but not without the item showing back in-transit to our warehouse.

• Updated by Sara MM · May 27, 2021

Thanks - you do not answer all my questions in all my emails. I have never had an issue with refunding the item and I have never said that I would keep it. You have advised that you would refund in 3-5 days but I never received the refund. You admitted fault sending out the wrong size.
      Can you please advise why the jumper was sent out in the first place? This whole situation could have been avoided if you were honest from the very beginning. Please see my attached emails

Comments

MyPartyShirtawful company

What a terrible customer service they have. I always order ahead of time, especially if a big holiday is coming. I ordered several shirts with a beautiful print for bridesmaids and they never arrived. Please, pay your attention, I have an idea that online shops like to use the slowest delivery, so I ordered 2 months before the event. So how this could happen? They refused to offer something instead (for example to resend same shirts with an express delivery). They refused to refund stating that the items were on their way. Great. Are they walking by feet? You gave them shoes and they decided to reach us this way??
    Terrible terrible terrible.

RESOLVED

• MyPartyShirt.com's response · Oct 05, 2017

Hi Patricia,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with your order, we guarantee the delivery of our products however the time depends on the delivery address and the shipping method selected, we can gladly review your case if you send us an email with your order number. It seems your order was shipped by us right away and might be held up in customs by your country. We will work and make this better for you. Please reach out to us directly to get you taken care of.

www.mypartyshirt.com — I returned small t-shirts and still no news from the seller

Don’t waste your money on the website www.mypartyshirt.com. I placed the order and received two...

MyPartyShirt.comthis website has the absolute worst customer service ever

This website has the absolute worst customer service ever. I ordered 10 shirts for halloween a couple of years back, and chose express shipping (the shipping said 5-7 business days). I ordered these shirts 2 weeks prior to halloween. Throughout those 2 weeks, I emailed them since that is the only way to contact them, and they told me they had no tracking number on my items (I later called the U.S. post office and they said a package like that requires a tracking number). Well, I didn't receive these shirts by halloween, and could not get an answer from them where they were. I called my credit card company after a month of not receiving them and had them refund me my money. I asked my credit card company what I should do if the shirts happened to show up and they said to refuse the delivery. Well, nearly 2 months later, the shirts showed up, so I refused them. Next thing I know, I look at my credit card statement and they are re-charged to my account, and I don't have the shirts. I finally talked to someone who worked for Mypartyshirt and told them about this, and they said since I didn't send them back to the company the correct way, they would keep the shirts AND still charge me for them!! They gave me this example when I talked to them..."Say you bought a loaf of bread from a grocery store, then walked out of the store, then turned around and came back in and put the loaf of bread back on the shelf and left and then came back and asked for the loaf back since you paid for it, the grocery store wouldn't give you the loaf of bread back." That is the most ridiculous example I have heard from a "Professional" business ever...I had the receipt and proof that they received the items back...So all in all, I recommend you choose to do your shopping elsewhere because they will just screw you in the long run..I found out the hard way...$178 poorer!

My Party Shirt — fraud and scam

Anyway, I purchased an item from mypartyshirt.com and was guaranteed that I would receive my items by the...