GumTreesomeone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree

I have had 30 -40 calls and message regarding a jet ski sale on gumtree. I do not own a jet ski an have never been on to gumtree's site before. This person is using all of my details including my private number. I have tried to contact gumtree and can not get any numbers to contact them or even send a written complaint. I'm not sure what to do from here? Is the police even an option in this situation?