GumTree — scammed by someone in eyemouth
I paid £40 for an S5 and £10 postage to this person who is going by the name of LUCY THOMAS, I transferred it to her bank ELEVEN days ago and was promised SIX times that she would post it and it never arrived, I contacted GT and let them know everything that happened they removed the advert and said they would look into it, Several days later I was shocked she STILL has her account open??
So I went online with GT again on their chat and asked WHY was her account still active? they told me "Have you got any of her details" I was like yea why? They told me can you let us have them and I will send them to our investigations dept...WHAT?
SO no one was even looking into her account been shut untill I went out of my way??
GT DO NOT OFFER ANY SUPPORT IF YOU GET SCAMMED.
More GumTree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck!
- GumTree - gumtree ripped me off!!!
- GumTree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours
- GumTree - minkos macs
- GumTree - processing time a joke
- GumTree - removed ad
- GumTree - complaint about a seller
- Gumtree Uk - removal of my ad
- GumTree - someone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree
- GumTree - mobile phone fraud