GumTreescammed by someone in eyemouth

R Dec 06, 2018

I paid £40 for an S5 and £10 postage to this person who is going by the name of LUCY THOMAS, I transferred it to her bank ELEVEN days ago and was promised SIX times that she would post it and it never arrived, I contacted GT and let them know everything that happened they removed the advert and said they would look into it, Several days later I was shocked she STILL has her account open??

So I went online with GT again on their chat and asked WHY was her account still active? they told me "Have you got any of her details" I was like yea why? They told me can you let us have them and I will send them to our investigations dept...WHAT?

SO no one was even looking into her account been shut untill I went out of my way??

GT DO NOT OFFER ANY SUPPORT IF YOU GET SCAMMED.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices