Gulf Air airlinesflight missed & delayed

In the ticket issued it was mentioned that gulfair flightSubject: Missed flight due to wrong information by Gulfair

Dear Sir,

This is to bring in your kind notice that I am working in Khoula hospital in Muscat as a specialist doctor. I purchased the Muscat to Delhi (via Bahrain) ticket of GulfAir flight from you travel agent The Travel City (Ph.# [protected]). It was clearly mentioned in the ticket that the flight GF 5655 will depart from Muscat to Bahrain on 28th December at 1940. Due to the GCC meeting traffic uncertainty, I reached airport at 1600 hrs. I asked at about 1800 hours for the Gulfair flight. I was told that the Gulfair counter will open at 1900 hours, at that time you can have the boarding card. When even at 1900 hours there was no GulfAir counter, I enquired further. Surprisingly, I came to know that passengers to Bahrains were to go by Oman air. I immediately rushed to the Oman air counter for the boarding card. They told me that the counter is closed and boarding is already going on. Even after my repeated requests, I was not allowed to board that flight. So, I missed my flight. I had no choice except to come out and talked with Gulfair staff. They advised me to take the subsequent flight…….. When I reached Bahrain, the connecting flight from Bahrain to Delhi had already departed. The next flight to Delhi was at a gap of ten hours at ……. After spending ten hours, the connecting flight to Delhi was further delayed by more than 4 hours. So I reached Delhi at …. instead of the scheduled …….My old father who came to receive me at Delhi all the way from Chandigarh was also stranded at Delhi.

Sir, I faced a lot of mental torture for no fault of mine. My family was disturbed, no food to eat, no clothes to change, from Delhi ahead my all bookings gone, All my 29th December appointments were cancelled.
will take