GrooveBookbilling

M

I have sent an email several times to cancel my membership and it stops for a few months and then it is taken out of my acct again... I have not received a book in a year and I keep getting charged after I have cancelled it several times!!! I want a refund and I want it cancelled for good. But after this hassel that they continue to debit my acct a few months after I email them to cancel it again, I will not be using groovebook ever again!!. I have breast cancer mets to the bone and I can not be dealing with all of this!!! I want a refund of my money that they keep taking!!

Melissa yendra

marieleal Sep 12, 2021

I WANT YOU TO FREAKIN STOP CHARGING ME I HAVE CANCEL NEVER GOT PICTURES ONLY 4.32 BUT REALLY IN AUG YA LL DID IT 4 TIMES AND NOW IN SEPT AGAIN BULLCRAP !!!

• Ra
    Raye Kingston-Kramer Jun 30, 2021

I want to cancel my subscription
    Raye Kingston-Kramer

Maggiedog2 Feb 02, 2020

I cannot change my billing info

• Pa
    Paulette Marengo Jun 01, 2018

I just want to change my billing information. I don't have safarie so I thought I'd contact you this way.
    P Marengo