Complaints & Reviews

wanting to change credit card number

I have received notice that you are unable to charge my credit card account. I want to give you another number to use. I have been a long time satisfied customer but at this time I am unable to provide the correct credit card numbers. This complaint webpage is too broad for something as easy as notifying this company. I want my book and am happy to pay for it but there must be an easier way to communicate.

they billed me twice

I want to know why they did it.
I bought a book from them and paid for it immediately, long before they shipped it.
One week ago I received the book.
Yesterday I was charged its price. And if I never checked my bank account, I would never find it out, because they chose not to notify me of this charge.
I tied to call them, but no one picked up. Then I wrote them a big email with all of the print screens and receipts I had to prove they had no right to charge me once again.
Still no reply. Was I scammed? Obviously. I will open a dispute then, I don't want to donate to anyone, actually...

groovebook

I've downloaded the app only to have it not work! My pictures won't even show up in order for me to pick from them... Talk about total disappoint then to top it off, i've uninstalled and reinstalled three times and still got the same result... I even went as far as re-downloading using my other email address, used my sisters promotion code got to the home page where the pictures supposed to be and still the same along with her even downloading the app it did the same too her...

my bank account is being charged of $13.78

My bank account is being charged $13.78 this month and if something isn't done about it I will not be getting...

I have had 3 payment taken out of my account after unsubscribe

I have a copy of all 3 withdrawals. Sherry Hughes. 385 Rabbit Valley Rd Nw Cleveland Tennessee 37312...

groovebook/shipping

My groovebook printed and was shipped in July. The book was paid for because money was deducted out my card. Here we are in Sept. and I have yet recieved my book. The shipping info said 12 to 18 days and we are now in SEPT. I aslo had one printed and ready to ship for August and I have not recieved any of the books. If someone can please contact me and explain whats going on, would be greatly appreciated.

my groove books

I did two books in July and I am still waiting to get it now so how much do I own y'all because y'all not telling me how much that I own I got my first book but did not get my second book so what can I do and why am I still getting charge for something that I did not do I had to upload another book and yet I still did not get my book so what can I do I am still waiting for my book it been a month all groove books keep saying is wait two weeks OK it's been 8 weeks and still got nothing so I am not gonna keep paying for something that I am not getting so send my books that I did in July so I can close my account with y'all as soon as possible I am very disappointed with Groove books and will never go back to them

• Updated by Tiffany Rivera · Aug 10, 2017

groovebook still haven't received?!

My Groovebook Printed June 29th and now it's been a month and I have yet to receive it.
It's July 30th.
My mother in law's prints at the same time to go to the same address, she received hers on time, but I have yet to receive mine! Those are important pictures of my newborn that I wanted to use in her scrapbook!
I keep checking the mail but... nothing.

groovebook still haven't received?!

GrooveBook

groovebook photo album and customer service

I closed a groovebook early (before my regular deadline) in May. I also ordered gift copies as it was a grad ceremony. In Jun (because groovebook uses bulk mail) I received only the regular book closed later in the month. Also, no gift copies. They said they would reprint it in four days and it would arrive by Jul 6. They also reordered the gift copies. Even though it was their mistake, they were not in a hurry to fix it.

So here we are Jul 8 and guess what? No book. The first attempt at contacting customer service: it was printed Jun 26 and will arrive Jul 17.
1) No, that is the regular Jun book
2) you said on Jun 11 it would be 4 days + bulk mail

Second attempt: verified my address that has been the same for 3 years. Told me if it did not come today they would do the whole reprint in 4 days and bulk mail thing.

Okay so now a book ordered in a May will maybe get here in August. And I have to recontact them AGAIN after the mail service today. Today, which by the way is not Jul 6 as I was told last month. I only know of three of the five gift books being received and I just don't have the strength to argue this anymore.

Ever since Groovebook got bought out by Shutterfly it has gone downhill. They have outsourced what pitiful customer service they do have. When they screw up an order they do nothing to expedite the process. The print quality is poor, the bulk mailing time is rather long. You are better off taking reprints to Walgreens or Costco. I've had an account for three years and I finally canceled it.

Businesses make mistakes. Good businesses correct them in a timely fashion. I have not been offered any refund ( my account has so many charges from them I can't even tell what is what) any explanation, or any expedited correction. I am disappointed and angry.

payment/customer service

I have been charged for the book for May and it says it was shipped on June 3rd but yet I still have not received my book. Every time I have tried to get on the actual website to ask customer service about this I get a notice that the website is unavailable. I have received 3 books from them and enjoyed it but I am now getting very irritated as it also says my account is on hold for my June book due to a problem with my credit card yet all my other bills have been paid without problems with that same card. If I cannot get ahold of customer service I am going to cancel my subscription and contact my card company and also the Better Business Bureau.

Jackie Kessling Ganschow Nov 30, 2017

Had a flood. Ruined groovebook. Didn't know if you keep an electronic version of what I ordered and had. I will pay for a copy of each. Probably about 9 total.

groovebook photo books

I have an account with groovebook and I had to switch phones more than 6 months ago. I lost the apps on my phone and have been unable to access my account with groovebook since then. Therefore, I have not been able to upload photos or delete my billing information. I have been charged every month for books have not received. I expect to get a full refund for every month I was charged without receiving a book. I'm sure your record will reflect the last shipment that was sent to me. Please let me know when I should expect my refund, thank you.

don't deal with this company

When I received my book I was very disappointed with the quality and decided to send it back. GrooveBook customer service was very rude and they refused to accept it back. They said that my dissatisfaction with quality wasn't enough reason for them to accept it back.
I got extremely mad and I'm still angry.
I highly recommend not to order from GrooveBook, their service is not the cheapest, but definitely the worst. They don't accept returns and in case something happens there will be no way to get a refund. Avoid!

it never uploaded my photos!

I have gone months and months now, selecting 100 photos to upload, yet groovebook always seems to time out after uploading less than half the photos, and then I have to go yet another month paying for a groovebook and receiving nothing. This is unnacceptable. It is doing the same thing now, refusing to upload photos, and the deadline is tomorrow again. So frustrating! Please fix this problem immediately and refund my groovebooks that I did not receive the last few months.
Thank you.

did not receive books

I have not received the last 2 Groovebooks but mom got her gift books.
March 5th and 17th are the ship dates.
My code is Thompson27494.
I really enjoy these books, but I don't want to pay for them if I don't get them, my mom loves them also, please let me know what the deal is. I really don't want to cancel. Please let me know.
I hope we resolve this quickly.

groovebook

I loved my groove books, but now the quality of the prints are horrible!!! I'm so mad every time I get my...

first groovebook has not been delivered

Hello, as I am super excited about groovebook. But this being my first experience I have to say that it has not been good. I would like my first groovebook as it has still not come in the mail and it was shipped 2/2/16. Can someone help me please.
Best regards,
Joshua trout
210 seal lane
West chester, pa 19380

[protected]@yahoo.com

groove book photo albums

For 3 months the same photo albums have been delivered. Why can't I add new photos every month. If this isn't corrected I will cancel my subscription. Please help. Thank you. My daughter is in prison, this is her only contact with her family members. I am paying for something I am not getting satisfactorily. I really like this idea of sending photo albums and keeping family memories. Please help

• Ba
    Barbara Bruce Dec 06, 2018

I sent in my first pictures on Nov. 15th and you all took out of my acct. but still no pictures are book. I have called and you never returned my call. Now my pictures are about ready to send in by Dec. 8th. please would you please let me know what is going on. I am first time customer.

I do not recommend groovebook

Used groovebook service and printed out some photos. When I received my photos I was very disappointed with the quality. Pictures were very dark and quality was terrible. Some photos were even cut although I never asked them to do so! I wanted to get a refund but they did not reply and my issue still remains as unresolved.
I do not recommend groovebook and there are many other better services.

can't print my book!

I received a groovebook subscription as birthday present from my wife. My wife decided to it was time for me to print out my own photo book and I was really excited about that. I took my best photos and wanted to start printing, but received an error message that it was not possible and something about my credit card. Contacted customer service and they said that there was a credit card issue and that they needed some time to fix the problem. Later they said that everything was fine, so I tried again and the same error appeared. Contacted groovebook again and they said that there was nothing they could do. Asked them to cancel my subscription and they said that I can come back in a year and then they'll cancel it. Terrible company! I'm extremely disgusted with groovebook!!

terrible customer service

Very poor customer service! I used this website and expected high quality service, but I was very disappointed. Groovebook wants only your money and that's all. I wanted to upload some photos but was not able to do that and had no idea what was going on. So I contacted customer service and asked for help. The rep was extremely rude and told that all the information was on their website. I told him that when I try to upload photos there is an error and I want to know how to fix the problem, but he stopped replying.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices