Having problems with GrooveBook?

GrooveBook reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 21, 2014. The latest review App and charges was posted on Dec 22, 2020. GrooveBook has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 67 reviews. GrooveBook has resolved 0 complaints.

GrooveBook Customer Service Contacts

2 Commack Rd.
Sound Beach, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GrooveBook Customer Service. Initial GrooveBook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GrooveBook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GrooveBook. Discuss the issues you have had with GrooveBook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GrooveBook Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

GrooveBookgroovebook

I picked 100 photos. The main page shows 110/100 but when I ask to print now it says there are only 40 picks. I cant get in to change them. What's up?? I had these photos picked for may. Never received that book. Now they are listed as june's pictures but it won't let me order them saying there are only 40. Not so, there are 100. Please let me know what is going on.
Teresa parsons

GrooveBook — billing

I have sent an email several times to cancel my membership and it stops for a few months and then it is taken...

GrooveBook — groovebook!!!

First where is may's book for me to fill??? Just because I got an extra book the month before, That does not...

GrooveBookmy books

I have been contact for the past few months that I cannot upload pictures it does a give me any option when I press to upload none of my pictures show up this has been for months now I have been writing you for months now and no changes have happened no E mails back with a proper response I have been using groovebook for years never have had an issue

GrooveBookwanting to change credit card number

I have received notice that you are unable to charge my credit card account. I want to give you another number to use. I have been a long time satisfied customer but at this time I am unable to provide the correct credit card numbers. This complaint webpage is too broad for something as easy as notifying this company. I want my book and am happy to pay for it but there must be an easier way to communicate.

GrooveBook — they billed me twice

I want to know why they did it. I bought a book from them and paid for it immediately, long before they...

GrooveBookgroovebook

I've downloaded the app only to have it not work! My pictures won't even show up in order for me to pick from them... Talk about total disappoint then to top it off, i've uninstalled and reinstalled three times and still got the same result... I even went as far as re-downloading using my other email address, used my sisters promotion code got to the home page where the pictures supposed to be and still the same along with her even downloading the app it did the same too her...

GrooveBook — my bank account is being charged of $13.78

My bank account is being charged $13.78 this month and if something isn't done about it I will not be getting...

GrooveBook — I have had 3 payment taken out of my account after unsubscribe

I have a copy of all 3 withdrawals. Sherry Hughes. 385 Rabbit Valley Rd Nw Cleveland Tennessee 37312...

GrooveBookgroovebook/shipping

My groovebook printed and was shipped in July. The book was paid for because money was deducted out my card. Here we are in Sept. and I have yet recieved my book. The shipping info said 12 to 18 days and we are now in SEPT. I aslo had one printed and ready to ship for August and I have not recieved any of the books. If someone can please contact me and explain whats going on, would be greatly appreciated.

GrooveBookmy groove books

I did two books in July and I am still waiting to get it now so how much do I own y'all because y'all not telling me how much that I own I got my first book but did not get my second book so what can I do and why am I still getting charge for something that I did not do I had to upload another book and yet I still did not get my book so what can I do I am still waiting for my book it been a month all groove books keep saying is wait two weeks OK it's been 8 weeks and still got nothing so I am not gonna keep paying for something that I am not getting so send my books that I did in July so I can close my account with y'all as soon as possible I am very disappointed with Groove books and will never go back to them

• Updated by Tiffany Rivera · Aug 10, 2017

GrooveBookgroovebook still haven't received?!

My Groovebook Printed June 29th and now it's been a month and I have yet to receive it.
              It's July 30th.
              My mother in law's prints at the same time to go to the same address, she received hers on time, but I have yet to receive mine! Those are important pictures of my newborn that I wanted to use in her scrapbook!
              I keep checking the mail but... nothing.

groovebook still haven't received?!

GrooveBookgroovebook photo album and customer service

I closed a groovebook early (before my regular deadline) in May. I also ordered gift copies as it was a grad ceremony. In Jun (because groovebook uses bulk mail) I received only the regular book closed later in the month. Also, no gift copies. They said they would reprint it in four days and it would arrive by Jul 6. They also reordered the gift copies. Even though it was their mistake, they were not in a hurry to fix it.

So here we are Jul 8 and guess what? No book. The first attempt at contacting customer service: it was printed Jun 26 and will arrive Jul 17.
                1) No, that is the regular Jun book
                2) you said on Jun 11 it would be 4 days + bulk mail

Second attempt: verified my address that has been the same for 3 years. Told me if it did not come today they would do the whole reprint in 4 days and bulk mail thing.

Okay so now a book ordered in a May will maybe get here in August. And I have to recontact them AGAIN after the mail service today. Today, which by the way is not Jul 6 as I was told last month. I only know of three of the five gift books being received and I just don't have the strength to argue this anymore.

Ever since Groovebook got bought out by Shutterfly it has gone downhill. They have outsourced what pitiful customer service they do have. When they screw up an order they do nothing to expedite the process. The print quality is poor, the bulk mailing time is rather long. You are better off taking reprints to Walgreens or Costco. I've had an account for three years and I finally canceled it.

Businesses make mistakes. Good businesses correct them in a timely fashion. I have not been offered any refund ( my account has so many charges from them I can't even tell what is what) any explanation, or any expedited correction. I am disappointed and angry.

GrooveBook — payment/customer service

I have been charged for the book for May and it says it was shipped on June 3rd but yet I still have not...

GrooveBookgroovebook photo books

I have an account with groovebook and I had to switch phones more than 6 months ago. I lost the apps on my phone and have been unable to access my account with groovebook since then. Therefore, I have not been able to upload photos or delete my billing information. I have been charged every month for books have not received. I expect to get a full refund for every month I was charged without receiving a book. I'm sure your record will reflect the last shipment that was sent to me. Please let me know when I should expect my refund, thank you.

GrooveBookdon't deal with this company

When I received my book I was very disappointed with the quality and decided to send it back. GrooveBook customer service was very rude and they refused to accept it back. They said that my dissatisfaction with quality wasn't enough reason for them to accept it back.
                    I got extremely mad and I'm still angry.
                    I highly recommend not to order from GrooveBook, their service is not the cheapest, but definitely the worst. They don't accept returns and in case something happens there will be no way to get a refund. Avoid!

GrooveBookit never uploaded my photos!

I have gone months and months now, selecting 100 photos to upload, yet groovebook always seems to time out after uploading less than half the photos, and then I have to go yet another month paying for a groovebook and receiving nothing. This is unnacceptable. It is doing the same thing now, refusing to upload photos, and the deadline is tomorrow again. So frustrating! Please fix this problem immediately and refund my groovebooks that I did not receive the last few months.
                      Thank you.

GrooveBookdid not receive books

I have not received the last 2 Groovebooks but mom got her gift books.
                        March 5th and 17th are the ship dates.
                        My code is Thompson27494.
                        I really enjoy these books, but I don't want to pay for them if I don't get them, my mom loves them also, please let me know what the deal is. I really don't want to cancel. Please let me know.
                        I hope we resolve this quickly.

GrooveBook — groovebook

I loved my groove books, but now the quality of the prints are horrible!!! I'm so mad every time I get my...

GrooveBookfirst groovebook has not been delivered

Hello, as I am super excited about groovebook. But this being my first experience I have to say that it has not been good. I would like my first groovebook as it has still not come in the mail and it was shipped 2/2/16. Can someone help me please.
                          Best regards,