Greyhound Lines — "priority boarding" extra charge
I booked a roundtrip seat for my husband, paying extra for the fare that is supposed to provide priority boarding and seating. We traveled Cortland NY to NYC, Nov. 14-16. He needed the extra legroom because of knee surgery. When the bus arrived, it was a Trailways, not the nice new bus shown on the website, and there was no priority seating. Same thing on the return trip. I paid $11 extra on the 14th, and about $20 extra on the 16th. When I called "Customer Service", after waiting nearly half an hour, I was offered $10. Is this a scam?
I look forward to receipt of $31 to settle this.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage