Greyhoundhuman rights and people w/disability rights

A

Me and my husband rode from Nampa Id to San Antonio Tx.Every bus driver but two where extremely rude to me and my husband.I am disabled have memory problems exc.We had a layover in Amirillo tx and the bus driver gave us boarding passes gli num 0434 .We went to board and he started to almost yell at me to give him the ticket.We always gave the other bus drivers the boarding tickets.He looked at me and yelled give me the ticket! I again handed him the boarding pass and said this is what you need?He screamed at me give me the tickets!I said what are these is that not what you need all the other bus drivers use this>No give me the ticket !What is this for i asked him he yelled at me it for the people to get on first who have ridden before i don't have time for this get out of line you are not riding my bus get out of line and get your luggage know! I said why are you being a ### to me i am disabled and am not understanding what you want?he leaned over inches from my face yelling at me get your stuff know this is my buss and you are not getting on it i don't care that you are disabled.I thought he was going to hit me and fear for my life so i got my stuff and me and my husband got out of line and had to wait almost 7 hours for the next bus

• Fo
    foxygrandma Oct 12, 2012

Where was your husband, couldn't he help you?

• Az
    aznaom Oct 12, 2012

I stopped him i did not want him to go to jail and me f stuck

• Az
    aznaom Oct 12, 2012

I am not wanting or caring what people think who defend greyhound since most likely they work there look at sites on Google about there service it speaks the truth and the ignorance is in the person who assumes and gets defensive about something that someone is saying, You prove my point about greyhound employees!

• Fo
    foxygrandma Oct 12, 2012

Why would he go to jail if the two of you were in the right. I don't know about the rest of the commenters, but I don't work for Greyhound and never have.

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 17, 2012

"Another other person that puts a complaint on a public board but does not want to hear from anyone that disagrees with there point of view. " Typical rationalization for trolling the OP's.