ADVERTISIMENT

greatfunsite.comscam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks

C

When I ordered new checks from Color Images it then went directly to the site Greatfunsite.comand offered a $10.00 rebate. I then realized after I had ask for the rebate it was actually a membership for greatfunsite.com and my credit card will be charged $11.99 a month. I thought is was a rebate from Colorful Images.com. I cannot cancel this service unless I call an [protected] and talk to someone about canceling immediately.
Candy