Having problems with Great Fun?

6 High Ridge Park
Mail Address
P.O. Box 41248, Nashville, TN 37204-1248

Complaints & Reviews

Great Funfraud charges

Ok..so I am not good at checking my bank account or balancing a check book..I use mostly cash and keep a mental note of how much I spend when using my debit card. So tonite I am reviewing chargings on my debit card / bank account and find this Great Fun charge. I call them to inquire as to what kind of company this is and when did I establish a membership. The rep said that I have been a member since Dec 2008, remind you it's now May 2010 and they have been charging my card $11.99 every month..ughhh!!
I was able to cancel my membership and given a cancellation number and I will be contacting my bank in the morning.
This is obsurd!!

Trilegiant Great Fun — deceptive and fraudulent practices

I was enrolled in Trilegiant's Great Fun after signing up with truecredit.com to receive my credit...

Great Fun / Cool Extras — unauthorized withdrawal from my american express card

There have been three charges to my American Express since January 28, 2010 for the same amount of $12.99...

TLG*AUTOVNTGE — unauthorized charge to my credit card

This company charged my credit card $159.99 which was totally unauthorized by me for some kind of warantee...

TLG ID Secure — unauthorized withdrawals

I have a Bank of America credit card that has not been used for 8 months. I received a bill and saw I had a...

Debit Card Purchase At Tlg*fye Vip4715774, 877 - 3512131, Ct On 030510 — charge me $9.99 twice on my debit card

I was chrged twice by FYE on my debit card for the ammount of $9.99 and I have not been there in forever. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

TLG Buyers Advantage — fraudulent charge

I noticed a charge on my bank account for $139.99 to TLGBUYERSADV49, I called the bank and they gave me a...

TLG*TRVLADVunauthorized charges

I have been trying to get the charge for 12.99 montly off one of our company credit cards. <br />
    <br />
    Calling the 800 number now gets sex call company auto responder. No way to get to a person.<br />
    <br />
    How do we get a refund? This has been going on a long time.<br />
    <br />
    I would be happy to provide copies of our cc statements back as far as you can help us get a refund for, but not online. <br />
    Charna Watts, Controller [protected]

• Je
        Jenny Loos Jul 08, 2011

The easiest way to stop this is to report you credit card stolen and have another one issued. I did and, of course, the charges stopped.

TLG Livewelldeceptive practices

Back in January of 09, I ordered flowers through 1-800-flowers. In doing so, somehow I also signed up for something called LiveWell. Since then they have been charging my account $38.99. I do not remember signing up for this, but they say I did. As far as I know, I have received nothing from them. I feel 1-800-Flowers has deceptively conned me and of course am helpless in getting them to return the money they stole.

• El
          elizabettys Jan 01, 2011

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: [protected]@freedweiss.com

Tlg Great Fun & Tlg Comphmestill scamming

TLG Great Fun decided to help themselves to my account and take out $33.99 for I don't know what. When I called the number, they told me I had signed up for their services (I have not received services nor was offered any) when purchasing from Footsmart and I "OK'd" this offer. I told them that even if I had OK'd anything, I still did not give them my account information, nor did I authorize nor approve any payments to be made to them. Earlier this week I received an $11.99 charge from TLG CompHme. Upon calling them I got the same story. Well, needless to say, I will never purchase another product from Footsmart, even though their representative denies that this is a scam. So this is a lesson, don't look at solicitations and, especially, don't take them up on their " offers." They are only looking for your money. They want money for nothing. After giving the reps a hard time, I told them to get a real job because they were only working for a bunch of scammers.

• Fi
            firerocket Oct 11, 2010

I was just scammed by Footsmart. Do not buy anything form this site! I bought the AcuPoint Foot Massage appliance for a total of $284. The massager worked properly only 4 months! When I called Footsmart, they confirmed they were the manufacturers but unfortunately they did not offer a manufacturer's warranty! Only the 60 day return policy. So basically all the items they sell (including the most expensive equipment) are super expensive disposable items!

Their whole business is just a scam!

TLG AUTO ADVANTAGEfraudulent charges

I noticed a chage of $159.99 on my last statement for my Chase Visa. I called the number on the statement for the vendor and asked what it was for. They told me that it was my annual fee for emergency car service. I said I had never ordered it. They insisted that I had signed up in 2007 by endorsing a check for $9.00. I said I would not have done that and insisted that they remove the charge. They offered me $80 in coupons for my utility bills. I said no, I just want a credit for the full amount they charged my Visa. They said they would credit me for $121, which was "prorated". I complained to CHASE and they said I could not file a dispute because this was one of their "third party vendors"! I asked Chase to advise me of any other charges from this vendor. I was told there was the same charge made in Dec. 2008.

A few days later, after I received the $121 credit, I called TLG and insisted on a full credit. They explained that it had been "prorated" - I insisted that I wanted a full refund because I never signed up for their service - I asked for a copy of the check I had supposedly endorsed. The sweet-voiced woman said "Yes, of course, we'll send that out to you at this address...let me transfer you to a supervisor." I then spoke with a man who asked me what I wanted, and I told him I wanted a full refund of the $159.99 not only for this year but for last year, because I never signed up for this. He said okay! You will receive a full refund for both years withing the next 2 weeks. So I will check back and make sure that happens.

I think the bottom line is that if they think you will make trouble for them, by going to the BBB or taking them to Small Claims Court (which was my plan) - they will give your money back just to silence you. After all, there are millions of other suckers out there that they are ripping off. They really should be stopped, but at least it's good to know you can get your money back if you are obnoxious enough!

• Li
              Livid Mar 16, 2010

La Patti,
              Have your received your refund yet? Wow, yours is a real rip-off! We somehow got the $14.99 per month since 09/09 for some sort of membership. Called them last week and was able to get 4 out of 6 months to be refunded. The remaining 2 months requires a written request...just another bull s_it annoyance if you know what I mean. Anyway, the night I spent reading about these scams...and there are numerous ones going on...I noticed an ad in the right margin from the law firm Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah offering information about Trilegiant. I emailed the law firm my story that night and received a reply a couple of days later asking me if I'd be interested in speaking to one of their attorneys. After researching the firm and finding them to be legit, I agreed to the call which happened today. I'm so glad I wrote them. These practices must be stopped once and for all. If everyone who has been scammed by these creeps got together I'm sure it would be a formidable group of very cranky victims.

For anyone who has not received COMPLETE resolution to any of these Trilegiant scams which involves about 14 entities, you have a friend in your corner. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Don't stop until you get every penny back they stole from you.

• El
              elizabettys Dec 14, 2010

Building Class Action Information:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

• To
              tomtomtomtom Jan 24, 2012

These people are crooks. Similar situation to the guy above...$159.99 charged on my credit card for auto insurance and I don't even own a car! How they got my "authorization" is beyond me. Talked to the clowns and they assured me the charge would be removed. I repeat, TLG AUTO are CROOKS! Better Business Bureau will be hearing from me.

TLGIDSECURES — 159.99 charge

Received credit card bill today and noticed charge for 159.99 from TLGID Secures. Do not know who these...

Colonie

TLG Identity Securfee

I didn't authorize anyone to take money out of my account what the heck is going on here and how can they do this? I want it stopped. I notify my bank to stop payment today 2/12/2010 Take action . Rebecca Thurston

Tlg Shopper Advantageunauthorized transactions

For the past several months TLG shopper has been making unauthorized transactions out of my bank account( 2 a month at $12.99 each). I have tried several times to contact them to have this situation resolved to no avail. The transactions still continue in fact 2 new ones as of yesterday. I am at a lost and need advice what can I do? PLEASE HELP!!!

TLG*ShoppersADV 4803 & TLG*EverydayQuestunarthurized charges

I have had a charge for the 139.00 on my debit card that was not authorized then when I called and complained they refunded only 125.37 and the very next day same company but by the name TLG*ShoppersAdv 4803 charged my debit card the whole amount of 139.99. After a complaint and threat to call the Bank they said they would only refund 125.37 on the first charge because I had it for a day on my card which was just an excuse. Now they have the next business day without authorization charged my debit card again for the full amount. I am filing a complaint as well with the BBB and posting a bunch of website hits on the company if I do not get my money the full amount refunded back to me including the 14.62 that I did not get the first time back. I am calling a lawyer and filing a suite against this company for wrongful unauthorized charges on my account. Sincerely
                Collis wayne Frady...
                [protected] cell: Attached below is the transactions and dates exactly as they show on my bank online statement.
                01/26/2010 Purchase PURCHASE TLG*EVDAYGUEST4803 01/25 $139.99
                02/02/2010 Purchase PURCHASE TLG*SHOPPERADV4803 02/01 $139.99
                02/02/2010 Deposit REFUND TLG*EVDAYGUEST4803 02/02 $125.37

Great Funwalmart gift cards

This isn't really a complaint . I was promised a forty or fifty dollar Walmart card when I started Great Fun.Well, I lost the information I was supposed to send in to get it. Could you please resend it to me? I've been a member long enough to get it. My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com. My name is Thomas Abbott. I live at 6588 Lake rd.apt. 6 Windsor, Wi. 53598. Please send it as soon as possible. Thank You, Most sincerely, Thomas Abbott

Tlg Trvlady — false charge

Have just receivd my bank statement and discovered the same charge from tlg*trvlady also. Have no idea what...

TLG*GREATFNunauthorized charges

TGL*GREATFN is charging my debit card $11.99 evey month I dont know were I got this charge from but I just want it to stop!!! and I dont know how to go about it.

• Valerie Nov 15, 2008

Erroneous $11.99 credit charge on my Visa statement posted for Oct. 6, 2008. I was in Florida from Oct. 3 thru Oct. 11 and was not even connected to the internet. I don't know how they did it. My credit card company will make it right. I'll call them tomorrow.

• Vm
                        VMH Feb 01, 2010

I just called [protected] and asked for a full refund for five months charges of $12.99. I was told that I had signed up through my purchase through Shoe.com. After I explained that I did not knowingly sign up, "Julia" stated that I will receive a full refund.

Good Luck.

TLG*GREATFNdidn't sign or ok anything

I was checking my credit statement out & notice that I had two charges for $11.99 from tlg*greatfn. I never heard of them and never sign up anything form that company. so i called my credit card company to explained what happen- they gave me the phone number to call them and get this straight out. So I got credit for two months at first. Then I went back for a yr. on my statements- I found out they have been charging me for over a yr- 11.99 a month. Now I have to write a letter to them to get the other 11 months credit-which come up to $131.89. Boy if that isn't a scam. I'm going to fight to the end to get that credit. I'm going to report them to the Better Buisness Bureau. They have to be stopped.

Tlg Great Fun 866 - 584 - 2461debit card activity

This morning 1/26/2010 i found a pending charge of 14.99 on my bank activity from my Debit Card. I did not authorize this, the bank told me to contact the merchant i called the number no-one would take my call. I have never been on this site Great Fun until i had to look into this problem. I have discovered its a scam and people all over not just United States are having a problem with these debit cards deduction. I have been told to close out my bank account and get a new one so i'm not a victim again to whatever information these people have accessed on me.