Great Clipsmessed up my hair

C Jan 01, 2020

I went to great clips in Bayonne NJ on December 31. I told the stylist exactly what I wanted. She did what she wanted. Messed up my hair really bad
I went to another place to see if they could fix it, the stylist said there is nothing he could do. I have to wait until it grows out. I have to walk around with my hair like this until it grows out. I didn't notice it at the salon until I went home to blow dry and style it for the new year Eve party I was attending. Everyone had something to say about it. My hair is short with side burns. She took a chunk out of one of the side burns which there is no way to fix or go in notice.

messed up my hair