Great ClipsBasic wedge haircut

L Jun 01, 2020

First time at Great Clips. This was the worst haircut I have ever had - and I am not picky. I showed the stylist a picture of Dorothy Hamill's famous wedge haircut. What she came up with was nothing like it. I look like the "Little Dutch Boy." In addition, it is by far not layered properly (so from Day 1, it looked like I was overdue for a fresh cut of a grown-out haircut), nor completely even. Even though I told her repeatedly that the sideburns were too long and that the bottom of the ear was supposed to show, I had to finally give up and leave. The sideburns were still well below my ears. I paid $19 for that mess! Because of the virus, I'd intended to leave a bigger tip, but as it was, I just couldn't do it.
I complained to their website, they said they'd forwarded it to the local salon for a response. No response from the local, no further response from the company. I complained to the company again, and got no response. I thought this chain salon was equivalent to Hair Cuttery, where I'd had my hair cut (every time by a different stylist), and every time the haircut was fine. I was wrong!