Grand Incentiveslost my fee

I tried to be wary of a scam even researching Global Discovery Vacatins that offered me the free airline tickets for viewing the presentation. Unfortunately, I did not research the names of the several other companies involved...

After sending my $35.00 per person to Celebrity Productions, I received a registration form. I was very careful to follow the terms and conditions of the promotional vacation to the letter, I completed my registration form and sent it certified mail to Grand Incentives, Inc. prior to the deadline on 1/19/10. Shortly thereafter, I received a letter dated 1/21/10 stating that my registration form was void because I did not complete the registration form completely. When I called to inquire what was missing, they stated that I did not include my evening telephone number, only my daytime. I explained that it is my cell phone and works for both but I was told by Carole that the form was incomplete and void. When I asked for my money back, she said that I had to contact Celebrity Productions because Grand Incentives does not have my money.

I am thrilled that this scam ended before I tried to work through their Planning form and that I've only lost $70 and about 2 hours.

AVOID THIS PROGRAM!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices