Grand Incentives — lost my fee
I tried to be wary of a scam even researching Global Discovery Vacatins that offered me the free airline tickets for viewing the presentation. Unfortunately, I did not research the names of the several other companies involved...
After sending my $35.00 per person to Celebrity Productions, I received a registration form. I was very careful to follow the terms and conditions of the promotional vacation to the letter, I completed my registration form and sent it certified mail to Grand Incentives, Inc. prior to the deadline on 1/19/10. Shortly thereafter, I received a letter dated 1/21/10 stating that my registration form was void because I did not complete the registration form completely. When I called to inquire what was missing, they stated that I did not include my evening telephone number, only my daytime. I explained that it is my cell phone and works for both but I was told by Carole that the form was incomplete and void. When I asked for my money back, she said that I had to contact Celebrity Productions because Grand Incentives does not have my money.
I am thrilled that this scam ended before I tried to work through their Planning form and that I've only lost $70 and about 2 hours.
AVOID THIS PROGRAM!
More Grand Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Incentives / Great Gateways - scam grand incentives!
- Grand Incentives - accomodations
- Grand Getaways / Grand Incentives - scam...
- Grand Navigator - vacation
- Grand Navigator / Grand Incentives - vaction offers are a scam
- Grand Navigator - free vacation trip
- Grand Navigator - printing planning form
- Grand Incentives - fraud fraud fraud
- Grand Incentives / Grand Navigator - reservations and booking
- Grand Incentives - fraud