Grand Crowne ResortsVacation Package/Timeshare Rip off

M

• [protected]:42 Am. Sent email to [protected]@capitalresortsgroup.com (same address we received from Capital Resorts Welcome Letter 1019345 on 04-06-16) to CANCEL and request refund.
• [protected]:50 M Called [protected] to cancel vacation package. Referred to compliance Department after nearly 20-minute hold. Left message for Gina Baker to return call.
• [protected]:00 AM Called [protected]. Attempted to reach Gina Baker or Allena in Sales.
• [protected]:03 AM Sent 2nd notice of Cancellation and request for refund to Cancelation to Capital Resorts.
• [protected]:38 Received email returned from Capital Resorts Hotel Booking ([protected]@capitalresortsgroup.com) advising “You will have to call [protected] for Customer Service. They are in office from 9 AM – 8 PM (Central time), Monday – Friday. It does look like it has be transferred to the compliance department already though.”
• [protected]:15 PM Called [protected] as instructed above. Transferred to voice mail of Gina Baker, Compliance Manager. Her message states do not leave multiple messages since she will call back. I left message indicating I’ve never received call back nor response to emails. Will call every day until $344.00 is refunded and package is cancelled.
• [protected]:08 Called [protected]. Spoke to Melody. She asked for phone number associated with account. Provided her [protected], she then transferred me to Gina Baker voicemail.
• [protected]:12 Called back. Put on hold until 13:18 when they disconnected my call.
• [protected]:12 Called back. Refused to put me in contact with a human. Advised that Gina Baker is the only person I could speak with. She advised that the calls are returned in the order they are received and that my call on 04-11-16 is noted, thus the 30-day penalty is waived. She told me that one of the Compliance Managers is out for surgery and my call will be returned when possible. Lauren advised that the 30-day notice will not be waived if they are unable to call me back after the 30-days have expired. I continued to request another manager; she restated all were at lunch. I advised I did not want her voice mail, I wanted my money back and wanted to speak with a human. I said, “Thank you, have a nice day.”
• [protected]:45 Called again. Melody answered again. Transferred me to Gina Baker’s voice mail again after asking me, “Did you call earlier?” I responded yes, and then she transferred to Gina Baker’s voice mail. I advised her I’d been attempting to correspond since April 11th without response. I’ve left voicemail, emails and written communication to cancel this vacation package. I’m considering turning it our legal counsel. She can return my call or expect communication from our attorney.

• Sc
    screwed in branson Dec 30, 2019

This is the biggest rip off ever
    Called number that I was given to sell my unit. Was given a 3rd party number that was to sell
    or give to another for maintenance cost. Sent Richard Caldwell 300.00 for listing and sellers
    fee. thought he had sold it but company went south leaving no address, number listed is fictitious, and money is gone. Jacqueline Alfred from Carriage place now tells me she can take it back for a fee of $2750.00 or I can give I away to a charity . That's all I want to do, I can't
    believe a big company s playing games with buyers and third party crooks. I can't even get a person that can take my back dues on line or by phone that I should never had been billed.
    Can someone help me give this time share back to them ? I'll pay the maintenance