Grand Crowne ResortsDeceit

B

As I've posted before, we were led to believe that we were purchasing a specific week at Pigeon Forge, that we could use every other year, a 2 bedroom cabin. We understand the points system, but we were told that we would have a deeded cabin at Pigeon Forge. All of our paperwork says Branson Missouri. We have no desire to ever go to Branson. We are supposedly paying maintenance fees on property in Pigeon Forge. We were informed that we don't have enough points to go to Pigeon Forge. How is it that you pay maintenance fees on property that doesn't exist. Well anyway people who have contacted me and those that haven't, I am on vacation in Myrtle Beach right now and looking into what these people are putting out there now, so if you haven't contacted me as of yet, please do. Together we canake a difference. Also if any of you have names of any of the sales people please forward those to me as well. Thanks

• Br
    Brian Shears Sep 01, 2015

I am pleased to report an amicable resolution to my dispute with Grand Crowne Resorts, I would also like to retract my prior allegations and personally thank the company for going above and beyond to resolve my issues.

• Te
    Techdude2000 Feb 23, 2017

@Brian Shears What did they do and who did you have to talk to to get a resolution? They are still scamming people everyday, please help...

• Te
    Techdude2000 Feb 23, 2017

@Techdude2000 They are in violation of a Tenn. state law that states they can not tell you That your investment will go up in value, but they are saying the points price will go up in the future during their presentations, which means the value of the points increases. This is against the law for selling timeshares and/or vacation club properties. I'm going to see what the Tenn. State Attorney has to say about it.