Grand Canyon University [GCU]financial aid

A

In June, my financial aid stipend was sent to my address WITHOUT an apartment number and got sent back to the school. It was sent out again in July, and some how got lost in the mail. Now GCU is telling me that I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for my stipend to be sent out again and that I will have to pay for the original course which I failed due to lack of resources. This has been extremely inconvenient for me and I would not recommend this school to anyone. This problem would have been avoided it GCU had a direct deposit option available like every other school in the modern world.

• Cg
    CGOdl Oct 16, 2021

Perhaps you should have made sure your address was correct to begin with. Not hard.