grammarly.com — multiple charges after cancelling account
After using grammarly for a month, I decided it was not for me. I cancelled my account and expected for the company to fulfill their end of the bargan by not charging my account from that day forward. It has now been 3 months. Every month I have tried to contact this company and they have not called me back. They are still charging my card. After doing more reasearch on this company I have found that this is common practice for their company. I want to warn everyone to never go with Grammarly.com. Learn from the mistakes of everyone that has had the same problem and make sure that they do not get your money.
More grammarly.com Complaints & Reviews
- grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account
- Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam
- grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription